Are your pools going to be heated?

• Thread starter queenie40something
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all

One question that I did not ask at the time I purchased our apartment was ' will the pools be heated '.

I have contacted our developer who advised no. Not a problem in the summer but they will be freezing in the winter.

Has anyone else thought of asking this question to their agent or developer and what was their response?

Thanks

Alison

L

lyndsay552

The pools in Oasis Resort, Regency Towers and Regency Beach will all be heated.

Lyndsay

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Lyndsay - is that all year round as well?

J

J4hurghada

Banned
The Pool In The Oasis1 Is Not Heated But With Only Being A Small Pool We Were Swimming In It In November And It Was Hot Enough.

C

CMChris

If it isn't heated you'll have to just swim faster! Add another 10 lengths then you'll need that cold beer when you get out lol

queenie40something

queenie40something

LOL Chris - I would need to get in it 1st!

C

CMChris

lol I know that feeling too. Its when you get in slowly and as you go deeper the cold water hits your belly button then OMG!!! the twins!!!!!! Now thats sadistic torture, I still find it hard to be bwave and just 'go for it'.

queenie40something

queenie40something

LOL Im the same. I have to gently get in. Hubby and kids find it highly amusing. Sometimes I can be sitting on the edge for over an hour saying ' yes I will do it in a minute '
I cant just jump or dive in like them. I can now see me buying a wetsuit to swim in my pool.

D

dave99

Heated - sure is

Having been told that many Brits (like me and my wife) are going to Egypt in our winter it has to be a no brainer that the pool has to be heated almost all year round.

Maybe in June July August it's not needed but the rest of the year I'll be heating mine "cos I like it hot".

If my owners want it heating in July then they'll have it heated - that's what having an Owners Club is all about.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Dave - I agree. I need to look into an owners club being set up.

P

philthecar

Hi lyndsey can tell us where you read that oasis resort pool was heated as we cannot find any reference to this whatsoever ? Cheers

L

lyndsay552

Mohammad told us when we where over to view the apartment. I just checked the brouchure and it's not mentioned in it.

L

lyndsay552

I just got an email back from Iraida ref heated pools -

Dear Mrs Mairs,

None of the pools in Oasis Resort are heated. We have never told any customer this. The size of the pools will make this very difficult and expensive.

We have pools in all our complexes. None are heated and the owners still use them. Only Oasis Marina will have a heated pool.

Regards

Iraida Estate Agency

Seems I picked them up wrong, my head was swimming with info by this stage of the week.

Sorry for getting it wrong

Lyndsay

queenie40something

queenie40something

Im glad Im not the only one that will be tethering on the edge of the pool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.