ad

Are your Assets Protected?

A

Alx.amathus1

For 95% of property owners the answer to my question is always no.

It may be something that you have experienced yourself or you may know someone that has, but loosing assets due to funding being pulled and even legal cases or divorce is certainly not a nice experience to say the least.

Many people have never heard of it and don't even know that there is legal planning that can be put in place to safeguard you, your assets and businesses against creditors, debtors, bankruptcy, divorce or even care costs to name just a few. To put it simply anything that can potentially consume your assets.

If you were to utilise this type of planning 10 or 15 years ago you would be right in thinking it would be terribly expensive. However now it is not only available to the rich and the elite but to anyone who has assets that are vulnerable and worth protecting, regardless of wealth.

If you can see that you are vulnerable to these liabilities then you don't just have to take my word for it, there are 12,000 businesses and individuals that utilise this to date, with wealth ranging form £60k per year through to clients with asset value just shy of £1bn.

The structure has the opinion of two of the most highly respected Barrister QC's as well as a 17 strong legal team to protect any of our 12,000 clients should they ever require it, along with the insurance policies to protect fee's, the case studies of clients to show you how they are protected and the intellectual property to show you how this is all possible.

So if you would like to see how this is possible and find out how we can help you or your clients please reply to me here or message me directly and i will pass on my contact details