Are you a real estate Sale professionals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mirabeauus

I want to share my points about real estate. Time control is the most important challenge for real estate sales professionals. Compare with than lower performing sales people the real estate professionals are used our time more effectively and knowledgeable.

You are working in real estate,surely you have an online presence.so you have full knowledge about blogging and social medias, this is the best way to promote your business in proper way.

How to attracting the buyers and sellers?

1. As a real estate professional must know the following thing, you must use social media sites (Face Book, Twitter)for home buyer and who want to sell their homes.

2.The best way to prove yourself as an expert in real estate by starting a blog.In that blog you are share the information and advice to the home buyer.

3.You have to networking with other real estate professionals through Other networking site like LinkedIn.

These are the important points about real estate business.

Thank you!

C

clarkd384

Thank you very much! As a real estate agent these will help me really!

S

smparnel

Yes, I agree with all your points.

Social media presence is very important for real estate business. You can generate so many leads through social media. Being a real estate professional i can gaurantee this.

LucasAtwell

LucasAtwell

Tips to attract real estate buyers and sellers

Post a status update on your Facebook page with a link back to a post or article on your blog. Do this at least 2 or 3 times a week.

Tweet about something related to your niche to attract your Twitter followers back to your blog post or page. Do this at least 2 or 3 times a week.

Post a Craigslist ad for one of your listings. If you don't have a listing, borrow one from an agent in your office or a friend. At least one a week.

Duplicate your Craigslist ad on Backpage. For that matter, place an ad on every online classified page that allows it.

Upload property or community videos to your YouTube account and link them back to your blog. Preferably at least once a week. Buy yourself a flip

Leave a comment on an authority blog. Most comments allow readers to click over to the commenters blog. If you are adding value to the conversation & engaging other comments you will be very likely to click through to your site.

Set up an account at Posterous and use this to post daily or weekly photo updates that link back to your blog and Facebook

Setup your blog RSS feed to automatically feed into your Facebook Notes and then use the Facebook "Tag" feature to tag your friends, clients and prospects. This strategy will encourage those that you have tagged to leave a comment … thus creating a conversation and most likely click through to your blog.

Spend a few minutes every other day answering consumer questions on Trulia. When answering questions, be sure not to sell yourself and services. If you answer the question and provide value, consumers will naturally click on your profile to learn more about you.

Incorporate a Call To Action (CTA) on your offline marketing pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.