Are we yet to see the worst of the Dubai property market fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wannaberich

It's 100km down the road, if you are suggesting that the culture of Dubai is different in this countries ongoing ego-race, then I suggest you have a look around. This is still not a democracy and will never be, the people with the power are protecting their interests by making up their own laws to suit their needs, however weird they apparently may be. This charade and propaganda they are putting up is merely an attempt to please the outside world because they are interested in the money, they couldn't care less about all the extra people they have to deal with because of that greed. Well, considering the increasing amount of marriages between local men and expats not everyone seem to mind, but then again....they are not the ones making the decisions anyway. The day the ones in charge start deliver on all those fancy words are still far away in the future...

I'm sure they were: Rule/Policy/Procedure 1: Sheikhs and everyone they know and/or care about can do whatever they want, they ARE the law. Done. This place is corrupt and will always be corrupt.

What I can't get a grip on is your interest in this forum; You don't live in Dubai and you don't work within real estate according to your own claims. Still your posting links to photos and promoting/defending Dubai as much as you can. Every now and then of course you have to say something "neutral" to not lose all credibility but then again...everyone who has their own first-hand experience of the treatment you get are merely here to hurt Dubai? As far as I can tell you are part of the propaganda machine trying to cover up the obvious shortcomings.

Maybe it's time for you to come forward instead of hiding behind the anonymity of your DoBuy name. Funny name by the way, you could almost belive the name itself is a way of promoting buying in Dubai. So, if you don't live here, and are not involved in the propertymarket in Dubai, I suggest you stay away from this forum. Maybe time to move on to the Spain section instead, I'm sure they could use some encouragement.
Should have expected this from another doom monger.
Unlike the bitter and twisted Stumbled Ive invested in property in Dubai so does his lordship now excuse me from taking an interest in the place?

S

stumbled

You're full of **** and Im bored with your rantings.Go away.You have nothing constructive or interesting to say.
says who?:D

You haven't answered any of my questions on your glittering dubai and you want me to leave, so you can carry on talking rubbish?? all i ask is you convince me dubai is great and i got better things to do than try and argue with someone who hasn't got a clue on investments and is an absolute baffon.

Another choice is you admit dubai is finished from all the points I have given you and we can try finding something nice about it....which will be very hard work.

S

stumbled

U said it.
If u had a brother and he kicked the **** out of someone,should that reflect on you?
yes... as all these brothers are rulers and use and abuse the rules for their own purpose.:D

This is not about the brother that was more succesful than you in life and made you so bitter and there was nothing you could do except come here and belittle everyone, these brothers use and abuse power.:cool:

S

stumbled

Should have expected this from another doom monger.
Unlike the bitter and twisted Stumbled Ive invested in property in Dubai so does his lordship now excuse me from taking an interest in the place?
The problem with you is everyone agaisnt you is wrong....time for reality check. And his lordship does not excuse you.....as this forum isn't controlled by a makhtoum.

W

Wannaberich

Another choice is you admit dubai is finished from all the points I have given you and we can try finding something nice about it....which will be very hard work.
Define finished.
Finished as a place to invest?possibly,probably.
Finished as in will it be a great place to live?Yes.Infact it already is.
So please do define 'finished'.Cant wait.

W

Wannaberich

You haven't answered any of my questions on your glittering dubai and you want me to leave, so you can carry on talking rubbish?? all i ask is you convince me dubai is great and i got better things to do than try and argue with someone who hasn't got a clue on investments and is an absolute baffon.
Why should I try to convince u Dubai is great?I have no interest in doing that.
If u read my posts u will see not everything I write is a compliment to Dubai.
Like I keep saying to you but you're too much of a moron to understand,I see BOTH sides of the story.
See for yourself just one example.
http://www.propertyforum.com/forum/dubai-property/13589-rera-they-total-waste-time.html
You can only see one side because of all that bitterness and envy you still feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

stumbled

Why should I try to convince u Dubai is great?I have no interest in doing that.
If u read my posts u will see not everything I write is a compliment to Dubai.
Like I keep saying to you but you're too much of a moron to understand,I see BOTH sides of the story.You can only see one side because of all that bitterness and envy you still feel.
Bitterness?? envy?? .....lol this gets better and better....I have explained opportunity is an ocean where anyone can take a jump anytime they desire, in my case I should be extremely plased I didn't fall for dubai's glitter.

All we see here is someone who blindly made investments in dubai and is holding a banner trying to protect his interest. To be honest I dont know if I should feel sorry for you trying to protect your ego, your ignorance, you lack of knowledge..etc. In your case i have to hand it to you your ignorance is bliss.

Although I did realise you were an absolute waste of time and space on this forum when I asked you , with so many posts ''still no cigar'' I should have put this argument to rest. But keep it coming, being a landlord I have all the time in the world to keep this going.:D

S

stumbled

Well I sure hope no-one close to you does anything bad that may reflect on you.

I aint a ruler remember...so why would it...:D

keep it coming bro...although you are beginning to reflect on me...lol

W

Wannaberich

Bitterness?? envy?? .....lol this gets better and better....I have explained opportunity is an ocean where anyone can take a jump anytime they desire, in my case I should be extremely plased I didn't fall for dubai's glitter.

All we see here is someone who blindly made investments in dubai and is holding a banner trying to protect his interest. To be honest I dont know if I should feel sorry for you trying to protect your ego, your ignorance, you lack of knowledge..etc. In your case i have to hand it to you your ignorance is bliss.

Although I did realise you were an absolute waste of time and space on this forum when I asked you , with so many posts ''still no cigar'' I should have put this argument to rest. But keep it coming, being a landlord I have all the time in the world to keep this going.:D
Bitter,sad,pathetic.Says it all.

S

stumbled

Bitter,sad,pathetic.
Is this how you get your number on the post up??? ..look what you have brought urself to, without knowledge and talking from the rear....you shut ur mind and ran out of vocabulary. Now thats sad:D

W

Wannaberich

Is this how you get your number on the post up??? ..look what you have brought urself to, without knowledge and talking from the rear....you shut ur mind and ran out of vocabulary. Now thats sad:D
Still bitter,still sad,still pathetic.

P

PropGuy

I'm sensing a rebound in property market within 4 months. I'm getting reports of sales increasing and all technical indicators are positive. Banks are expected to unfreeze the mortgage lending in 2 months time too.

S

stumbled

I'm sensing a rebound in property market within 4 months. I'm getting reports of sales increasing and all technical indicators are positive. Banks are expected to unfreeze the mortgage lending in 2 months time too.[/QUOte

4 Months eh..... why not 1...2 or 3 months?? which crystal ball are you using?

Ok even if they start lending, who will lend to buyers in Dubai any more?? besides the locals who have citizenship and guarantees, what guarantee will expats offer?? when they could lose their jobs over night. I still don't see the proof where you got that information from. Haven't you heard of people sleeping in their cars and running from the country leaving behind their undies??

People in Dubai made money on launches as they had to pay a tiny deposit and made money on exchanging pieces of papers as there always was room for growth and profit(bubble),what happens now? everyone in i,t hopes to own property to make a capital gain a few rent it out and hope to make a sizeable return on the rentals, growth is finished we all know. Rental yields? well, they should fall as properties flood the market and people scramble for a few genuine renters left behind.

People came to Dubai only if they have a job. Tourist and people don't come to retire there as its too hot, cultural differences, too expensive, too small, too artificial.... etc. etc.....Only thing it has going for it besides its glitter is its a tax heaven, well that won't last very long with revenues down, oil supply dwindling, infrastructure projects at a stand still, debt at astronomical levels ...well I'd rather be a realist than use a crystal ball and listen to a few punters showing you a comeback of an oasis.
Dubai may become a Singapore of the middle east or it already is, but it has too many drawbacks, it's nice for a short time but eventually it gets to you.

AS FOR DoBUY HE HAS RUN OUT OF SENTENCES JUST LIKE HIS BELOVED DUBAI, THAT RAN OUT OF STEAM.

good day!!

W

Wannaberich

I'm sensing a rebound in property market within 4 months. I'm getting reports of sales increasing and all technical indicators are positive. Banks are expected to unfreeze the mortgage lending in 2 months time too.[/QUOte

4 Months eh..... why not 1...2 or 3 months?? which crystal ball are you using?

Ok even if they start lending, who will lend to buyers in Dubai any more?? besides the locals who have citizenship and guarantees, what guarantee will expats offer?? when they could lose their jobs over night. I still don't see the proof where you got that information from. Haven't you heard of people sleeping in their cars and running from the country leaving behind their undies??

People in Dubai made money on launches as they had to pay a tiny deposit and made money on exchanging pieces of papers as there always was room for growth and profit(bubble),what happens now? everyone in i,t hopes to own property to make a capital gain a few rent it out and hope to make a sizeable return on the rentals, growth is finished we all know. Rental yields? well, they should fall as properties flood the market and people scramble for a few genuine renters left behind.

People came to Dubai only if they have a job. Tourist and people don't come to retire there as its too hot, cultural differences, too expensive, too small, too artificial.... etc. etc.....Only thing it has going for it besides its glitter is its a tax heaven, well that won't last very long with revenues down, oil supply dwindling, infrastructure projects at a stand still, debt at astronomical levels ...well I'd rather be a realist than use a crystal ball and listen to a few punters showing you a comeback of an oasis.
Dubai may become a Singapore of the middle east or it already is, but it has too many drawbacks, it's nice for a short time but eventually it gets to you.

AS FOR DoBUY HE HAS RUN OUT OF SENTENCES JUST LIKE HIS BELOVED DUBAI, THAT RAN OUT OF STEAM.

good day!!
Its not about running out of sentences,its about not being interested enough to respond to your rubbish.
Its quite obvious you hate Dubai.Any positive post on the place is followed by another bitter and twisted reply from you whether its from me or someone like PropGuy.This loses you any credibilty because its quite obvious to anyone
you do not have a balanced point of view so your opinion cannot be trusted.
The truth is,as PropGuy has said,there is more positive news coming out of dubai these days.Agents are reporting more activity,there are less properties going on the market for sale,the banks will be lending within weeks,the UAE goverment as well as the UK and US goverments are reporting the worst is over.
Its early days and we will have to see what happens.The summer will slow things down even more in Dubai so we will have to wait till after Cityscape to see what the real situation is.
Nothing is guaranteed in Dubai.The good times we had before are over so we need to see what happens.
You need to put your one sided opinions to one side and try to look at both sides of the story.All of your posts in the last few days are full of intense bitterness.
As Ive said a few times now,I really have no idea whatsoever why you come on here if you have no vested interests in Dubai.
Perhaps u see some people on here who are suffering and are worried and u just want to stick the knife in and make them feel worse.
Stop being so arrogant and assuming you know whats going to happen in Dubai.
None of us do.

K

katiebirdie

katiebirdie

The main reason I've hung around is that I was involved with both Damac and profile, in for £30k and 50k respectively, managed to get my money back out of both (having realised they were both running me in circles) and many posters have been interested and asking how I managed to get refunds.
So quite a few of my posts have been answering those questions.
I started off on here as a happy investor/poster, but was ground down to the sceptic I am today.
Not bitter, because I haven't lost a penny, made money on the ex.rate in fact,

All the wonderful facts about Dubai, the buildings, beaches, etc etc, are true, very impressive, but these forums are largely made up of investors, many of whom have been duped out of a great deal of money.

As I said, I dealt with 2 companies, and it's basically destroyed my trust in the Dubai "system", and as mentioned, I was one of the very lucky ones.

We can post on here whether we're happy or sad with the place, none of your business, just scroll past the names you don't wish to read.
hoping you can give me some advice? have invested in lincoln park with damac

S

Sixgun

Dobuy,
you've stated numerous times that you can't be bothered responding to Stumbleds rubbish, but.... you keep reponding, as you did to me.
It's just that you cannot bear to not have last word isn't it, even though that last word is hilariously non-sensical.

here's a little test, see if you can NOT respond to this,
I'm saying you cannot resist, it's a psychological problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.