Arcadia Gardens

T

timmo

I am looking to contact a forum for the Arcadia Gardens development, can anyone advise please.

G

Gammon

I am looking to contact a forum for the Arcadia Gardens development, can anyone advise please.
Hi Have you tried Facebook !!! There is one for Arcadia and St Georges Hills

M

MUNCHER

Has anybody bought on the Alpha Panaretti development St Nicolas Gardens its not even finished

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
As there seem to be problems with most of AP's complexes won't don't you all get together regardless of which AP complex you have bought on?
There is strength in numbers when fighting for justice so why limit yourselves to those who have bought on the same complex as you?

G

Gammon

Yes there is One on Face book and also you will find one on google called stgeorgeshills.net plenty of activity on that one from people from a few sites, a lot of very unhappy people out there!!!

N

Nostradamus

yeah saw one on facebook too a few weeks ago. Can't seem to find it now...

G

Gammon

Talk to Argos on stgeorgeshills.net it could be of help

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Its stgeorgehills.net without the s after George.

Click on the link I gave and it will take you to it.

G

Gammon

Has anybody bought on the Alpha Panaretti development St Nicolas Gardens its not even finished
Hi Muncher. What is your situation at the moment are you going ahead with it ? send me a private message or go on Face book Arcadia Gardens.

Regards

M

MUNCHER

Hi Muncher. What is your situation at the moment are you going ahead with it ? send me a private message or go on Face book Arcadia Gardens.

Regards
Hi Gammon Just seen your post i bought 3 years ago the development suppose to be ready 2008 october not ready till august 2009 still no water in pools development not landscaped suppose to be up to next door st nics standard a couple of pools nicely landscaped still not finished now payind over priced mortgage for three months payed up front to rop uk ready to rent this summer not a hope or prayer if no pools with water so more money lost contacted ap virtually they said they did not sell all their villas so development is ok with no water for pools and no landscape basically if they have not sold out on a development the amenities look like they will not be completed st georges is already running over a year behind arcadia probably more bank losing out on customers defaulting now wanting mortgages starting early before development completed i am in limbo iam afraid like a lot of ap customers but you live and learn i dont know if you know anyone has defaulted what is your situation ?

G

Gammon

Cyprus nightmare !!

Hi Gammon Just seen your post i bought 3 years ago the development suppose to be ready 2008 october not ready till august 2009 still no water in pools development not landscaped suppose to be up to next door st nics standard a couple of pools nicely landscaped still not finished now payind over priced mortgage for three months payed up front to rop uk ready to rent this summer not a hope or prayer if no pools with water so more money lost contacted ap virtually they said they did not sell all their villas so development is ok with no water for pools and no landscape basically if they have not sold out on a development the amenities look like they will not be completed st georges is already running over a year behind arcadia probably more bank losing out on customers defaulting now wanting mortgages starting early before development completed i am in limbo iam afraid like a lot of ap customers but you live and learn i dont know if you know anyone has defaulted what is your situation ?
Hi Muncher, At the mo there is no good news, how meny of you are in trouble with the developement and what would you like to do about it?go on the facebook site look for arcadia gardens or have a look on STGEORGEHILLS.NET Send slippy a message or argos we will contact you....

regards G

G

Gammon

Cyprus nightmares !!

Hi, Did you have any luck in sorting out your problem as a matter of interest. !!!
Regards G

M

MicMac

PLease contact me there are so many issues to address and i am coordinating an action group for all as this requires everyone to work together and this will go to the European Court! Please reply. [email protected]

E

evgeny212

Hi Gammon, any references to Arcadia village. Still could not mind any links or discussion threads.

G

Gammon

evgeny212 said:
Hi Gammon, any references to Arcadia village. Still could not mind any links or discussion threads.
Go on face book plenty going on there,try ap owners site & ag site make sure you are sat down, no good news in Cyprus I am afraid.