Aquarius pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simmo1

Hi,

I am looking at Aquarius Pearl and have purchased at Pearl Vista which is phase one, Aquarius Pearl is phase II.

Anything I can help with, feel free, I have quite a bit of info as have just exchanged contracts on Pearl Vista:)

Thanks Simmo1

1995RA

Hi,

I am looking at Aquarius Pearl and have purchased at Pearl Vista which is phase one, Aquarius Pearl is phase II.

Anything I can help with, feel free, I have quite a bit of info as have just exchanged contracts on Pearl Vista:)

Thanks Simmo1
Hi Mate

ben.jarvis3 on skyope message me for a chat

cheers ben

S

simmo1

Sorry not registered on skype (will get round to it at somepoint) feel free to post questions or send private message detailing points Thanks

C

courtneybelle

Aquarius Pearl Purchase

Hi - I've purchased here. We have exchanged contracts so just need to keep our fingers crossed that WWD don't go bust and leave us with a hole in the desert!!

1995RA

Hi - I've purchased here. We have exchanged contracts so just need to keep our fingers crossed that WWD don't go bust and leave us with a hole in the desert!!
That was one of my concerns without a doubt, with the uk economy on the floor uk companies are the weakest link thats my belief anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.