Aquarius Gate?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jennie1

hey all,

I am hoping you can give me an opinion on this development at Waterfront. It launched at 1890 psqft and is now at 10% premium. Is it a good buy now??

Thanks in advance for your candid thoughts

J

S

Sina

I LOVE this project! It just seems rather amazing! Yes, I already bought residential properties there.

If anybody is interested in this project, I'm selling individual units for the price of 2050 AED per Sqft All in!

[email protected]

R

Roshan

hey all,

I am hoping you can give me an opinion on this development at Waterfront. It launched at 1890 psqft and is now at 10% premium. Is it a good buy now??

Thanks in advance for your candid thoughts

J
Dhs 1890 is a current market rates for upmarket properties.

Water front properties tend to do well. Hope your property actually faces the water.

Regards

Roshan

fcrs

fcrs

About this project yes its a good buy but not in 10%
good buy in 5 to 6% max
there are many many projects in Waterfront even better then this

S

Sina

Well, if you are aware of all these supposedly better projects at Waterfront, please shower us with your knowledge. I hope you are not talking about Omniyat project...

fcrs

fcrs

i am not talking about Omniyat or ACI
there is a new launch u will see it in news paper very soon which is better then all those launches

W

want2invetinuae

waterfront

Please keep me posted, im intrested in this development but hoping for good finances

[email protected]

there is a new launch u will see it in news paper very soon which is better then all those launches

L

LuckyNumber

Waterfront is going to be hot - but make sure that you buy a project that is going to be marketed well, otherwise there wont be a market for the product and selling will take longer!

S

starbucks

what are the best projects at waterfront??????

hi can u please let me know what are the nice launches at waterfront(upcoming) aside from cirrus developments aquarius gate? please let me know so that i can invest? what are u? an agaent?

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
Hi,

please send me more information., i've PM you my mail is hesham.naeem at gmail

L

LuckyNumber

hi

I bought into a waterfront hotel that will be launched in 6 weeks - the beauty of this is in the marketing and the people that ought it make developments work. There are plenty of Waterfrong things coming up, but I heard that ACI has had Ferretti cancelled, so be careful. Aquarius gate looks good but I'm not sure about the developer n- do extra DD on that. They don't look that serious on the web site - but their marketing was okay. I don't see that many trades being done yet - but then again that might be because I don't know the investors that are buying there.

Good Luck. PM me if you are interested in the WF stuff I bought. I paid 0.5% on the first buy and went in again this week for more at 4%. I'm expecting this will go to 10% after advertising, and I will sell out then. It's front line.

Isn't Aquarius gate like 800m walk to the water?

I also bought 2 Water Villas with Nakheel - Veneto Phase 1 is a very good investment indeed. Phase 2 is coming in November at 50% higher.

Last edited:
D

Doobedoo

hi

I bought into a waterfront hotel that will be launched in 6 weeks - the beauty of this is in the marketing and the people that ought it make developments work. There are plenty of Waterfrong things coming up, but I heard that ACI has had Ferretti cancelled, so be careful. Aquarius gate looks good but I'm not sure about the developer n- do extra DD on that. They don't look that serious on the web site - but their marketing was okay. I don't see that many trades being done yet - but then again that might be because I don't know the investors that are buying there.

Good Luck. PM me if you are interested in the WF stuff I bought. I paid 0.5% on the first buy and went in again this week for more at 4%. I'm expecting this will go to 10% after advertising, and I will sell out then. It's front line.

Isn't Aquarius gate like 800m walk to the water?

I also bought 2 Water Villas with Nakheel - Veneto Phase 1 is a very good investment indeed. Phase 2 is coming in November at 50% higher.
Hi Luckynumber, I missed out on Veneto Phase 1 - can you let me know how you know phase 2 will be November - I'd heard it would be before then!? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.