Apartments / Rentals wanted available to rent / how much

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave99

Hi

Any chance that members will be allowed to post sort of personal ads on the forum through this or a similar thread.

It would be great for me if I could book 4 or 5 odd weeks during 2008 from a forum member for business trips.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Organics1

Hi All,

I am looking for a 1 bed apartment to rent arriving on the 26th September and departing on the 10th October.

Will consider Hurghada or El Gouna.

Please let me know

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

Hi All,

I am looking for a 1 bed apartment to rent arriving on the 26th September and departing on the 10th October.

Please let me know
Hi Organics,

I have a 1 bed apartment, Mubarak 7 area, between Hurghada and el Gouna available on this date.

See Home. I'm quite open to offers for a late deal;0)

John and Kate

D

dave99

Booked it - an apartment that is

At long last - having started this thread a long time ago I have eventually manage to book an apartment via the forum

queenie40something

queenie40something

All - I have deleted some posts from this thread because the posts are old and the original poster has now found somewhere.

This thread is open to abuse and should ONLY be used by regular forum members to assist other regular forum members that contribute regularly with info, pics, vids, updates etc to assist other buyers.

If you are looking for somewhere to stay please post here - if you are offering then please reply to the applicable post. Once the original poster has found somewhere please advise and then the posts can be removed.

Please agents do not post here looking for accom for any clients. By all means post if you yourselves are looking.

Any ? regarding what is acceptable to post please pm me.

Regards

Alison

D

dave99

Rental at Desert Pearl

Thanks Sarah

My wife and I have just spent 2 weeks at DP1 booked from a forum member -

Almost had the place to ourselves - only one other couple here this week.

Some noise from building at DP2 but nothing significant.

P

propertastic

We are looking for an apartment to rent long-term in El Gouna from 1 November.

Must be two-bed/two-bath and within walking distance of Abu Tig and/or Downtown (Upper Nubia or South Marina would be good).

D

dave99

Desert Pearl / British Resort

Hi All,

Please let me know
Hi

Would you consider Desert Pearl or British report.

On previous posts there were people offering rentals but they have been deleted which is a pity since it means that you cannot look back to find them now.
If these would be Ok I met a few owners over the last two weeks that may be able to rent you a 1 bed unit.

D

dave99

British Resort or Regency Towers - room wanted DECEMBER

Anyone got a 1 bed apartment to rent for 1 week early / mid December

Must have Heated Pool

What about British Resort or Regency Towers.

V

VICKIG

Has anybody got a 1 or 2 bed apartment for a rental from Mid October for about 5 months.

D

dave99

Does it matter where

Has anybody got a 1 or 2 bed apartment for a rental from Mid October for about 5 months.
Does is it mattter where it is in Hurghada, or what is in the apartment, or are there any other facilities needed.

How many people will it be for.

F

flawlessproperty

rental

Hi

We have a two bed but afraid not available now till 1st Dec. If you are still looking around that time or wish to use it in the future please get in touch

Regards

P

phil122

Looking for an apartmen to rent in Cairo

Hi,
Does anyone have an apartment available for rental from November for 3-4 years. I am looking in the Maadi (or neighbouring areas) of Cairo.
Will be coming over to Cairo 7th-11th October for viewings.

I appreciate any help,
Phil

C

clairedh

Rentals available

If anyone is seriously interested in renting an apartment, please pm me, I have a one bed and two three beds in Desert Pearl 1 Hurghada :)

B

britishegyptian

I know of someone who has a 3 bed apartment to rent but unsure if they want to commit to long term.
Lorna

D

dave99

Ready to rent from Jan / 09

Hi Everyone

I started this thread looking for somewhere to rent.

Now My apartments are almost ready I'll not be needing to rent anymore

- but I will be able to offer a number of apartmenst to be RENTED OUT from Jan / 09

Anyone interested please PM me.

B

britishegyptian

I just wondered if phil122 managed to source an apartment in El Maadi?
We have offices there and can help out if required.

B

britishegyptian

Apartment to rent long term

I'm looking for an apartment to rent long term in Hurghada.
It has to have air conditioning, fully furnished, 1 or 2 bed and close to amenities.
Please advise with cost per month ineither egyptian or sterling pounds.
You can email me to [email protected] if preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.