Apartment sought

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Ri

I've been contacted by a couple who are looking to move to Mediterrania Saidia in July 2008. They are seeking an unfurnished apartment close to the Marina, and would like to rent for one year (minimum). Their preference is for a two bedroom ground floor apartment with a garden, but accept they may need to compromise due to availability and budget.

If you own a suitable property, which will be available unfurnished commencing in July, and are happy to enter into a longer-term let, then please Private Message me, or use the following facility - Contact Us.

Regards David

B

Bristol investor

Hi,

I do have a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment in AP6 - completed, all utilities connected. It is currently un-furnished, I am planning to furnish it in early August -with Villapac. Please let me know if you are interested.

Kind regards

M

Mr Ri

Bristol Investor

Thanks for your interest. The couple in question are currently considering a selection of properties, including apartments and a villa.

What we don't have in this selection is a ground floor apartment - the couple would prefer a property with a garden. If you have a ground floor apartment then it may be worthwhile you sending in some details (please use the conatct us link above). Otherwise I suspect its a little too late.

If you're generally interested in renting your property, please consider registering with saidiavacations. Registered owners are easy for me to contact should further opportunities arise.

Regards

David I Hewett

E

exfcsm

Hi there

If you are looking to promote your apartment when it is available for rental, I have a website that has been up & running for a while, I have a good database of clients and they'll be looking for accomodation during their site visits and completions. I've managed to have my apartment rented out much of the time since completion in February 2008, but since we are moving to the site next month, my place will no longer be available, thus, I will be looking to develop the website and have a daily blog direct from Saidia, to assist buyers, sellers and holiday makers.
Regards
Shani

Status
Not open for further replies.