Apartment sought in Gueliz Marrakech

P

PipBrighton

Looking to purchase an apartment in Marrakech in a central location, preferably in Gueliz district. Not interested in medina or restoration projects. Must have good rental potential.

:hmmmm2:
I have a couple of questions:

1. Does anyone have a recommendation for websites with reliable adverts for this type of property?

2. Would 75K Euros be sufficient to buy a good quality 1 bed apartment in this location? I have been told by a local that it should be more like 150K, so am confused as to what a realistic price would be. If anyone has any genuine examples of sale prices please let me know.

Philip

M

M2Morocco

Looking to purchase an apartment in Marrakech in a central location, preferably in Gueliz district. Not interested in medina or restoration projects. Must have good rental potential.

:hmmmm2:
I have a couple of questions:

1. Does anyone have a recommendation for websites with reliable adverts for this type of property?

2. Would 75K Euros be sufficient to buy a good quality 1 bed apartment in this location? I have been told by a local that it should be more like 150K, so am confused as to what a realistic price would be. If anyone has any genuine examples of sale prices please let me know.

Philip
You will be able to get a decent 1 bed for around €75k - although it might cost you more if you want a block with swimming pool etc.
In some developments the prices have reached €2000+ per sqm but you can find cheaper stuff as mentioned above - all depends on exact size of apartment, what level of finish and whether it is on the main Boulevard Mohammed V or further out in Gueliz etc.

I know the market pretty well out there so let me know if you have any specific questions.