Apartment in Bangkok

N

nathan

Hi,
I am British, 29 and about to move to Bangkok. I have been working in Jakarta for the last 3 months and been in a 5star hotel, but when I move to Bangkok was thinking about going for an apartment. Can anyone recommend some of the 5star ones, looking for pool, gym, maid service etc.
Regards
Nathan

N

nelson

Hi Nathan,
I'm not familiar with any particular apartment buildings*, but I know they advertise a lot in the classifieds section of the Bangkok Post.

*Besides this one: emporiumsuites.com. A basic one bedroom here will cost about 1,200 GBP per month. However, it rests on top of the best shopping mall in Bangkok (with grocery store) and easily connects to the BTS system.
Thanks
Nelson

H

heavery

Nanatai Mansion might be the place you are looking for. For just $20 a night you can enjoy your stay with a great swimming pool. It is conveniently located so you wouldn't find it hard to move around Bangkok plus it's near the Skytrain station.

J

John

Nathan, if you are still on the forum, could you maybe give us an update of how you got on in your search. Thanks.

Last edited:
E

egeefay

Serviced Apartments

Bangkok has a lot of "serviced apartments."
These are condos that have been turned into rentals.
They have kitchens, living rooms and bedrooms.
They are run much like hotels.
Maid service is usually a couple of times a week but you can request daily service for an extra fee.
Many of them have gyms, most have swimming pools and many include daily breakfast
Do a google search for "Bangkok Serviced Apartments"
One I have stayed in several times is
Riverfront Residence Bangkok
I thought their rooms were generous and their prices where competitive.

P

parkland

Hi,
I am British, 29 and about to move to Bangkok. I have been working in Jakarta for the last 3 months and been in a 5star hotel, but when I move to Bangkok was thinking about going for an apartment. Can anyone recommend some of the 5star ones, looking for pool, gym, maid service etc.
Regards
Nathan

Buy a condo or make a deal with a hotel for a long stay.

P

pongchai

Dear Nathan,

My name is Pong, I am Thai and I have around 7 condominuims in BKK and all are my own, if you ae interested to see, I am glad to show you the room and also give you some information on BKK if you want to.