Aparthotels in Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Banned
I am not quite sure if the investors or buyers of properties hoping to rent out as holiday lets are doing too well.Let's just say an apart hotel run by Atlantica know how to make money for you,no doubt about it.Even for the people that have bought in the Radisson off plan will be satisfied with their returns ,even with a dismal economy.

I doubt if rental returns of 2,600 reais for a small apartment should be sniggered at per mth after all taxes and condo,electricity,water ,staff etc,etc is paid out and not to forget the values bought at off plan and property value increases when completed!!The rents have paid for more than the properties were bought for so not bad at all!!:D:D:D
Yes Atlantic have done wonders at increasing the returns on your property at Quality Suites :rolleyes:

D

davehoskings

I am not quite sure if the investors or buyers of properties hoping to rent out as holiday lets are doing too well.Let's just say an apart hotel run by Atlantica know how to make money for you,no doubt about it.Even for the people that have bought in the Radisson off plan will be satisfied with their returns ,even with a dismal economy.

I doubt if rental returns of 2,600 reais for a small apartment should be sniggered at per mth after all taxes and condo,electricity,water ,staff etc,etc is paid out and not to forget the values bought at off plan and property value increases when completed!!The rents have paid for more than the properties were bought for so not bad at all!!:D:D:D
Nothing like an extreme exaggeration (is that the same as a lie?) to prove your point. :rolleyes:

D

Dotty

Banned
I think you've seen the figures yourself of the returns,so stop the bickering. The same will be for the new Comfort and the Raddisson when completed.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Nothing like an extreme exaggeration (is that the same as a lie?) to prove your point. :rolleyes:

D

davehoskings

I think you've seen the figures yourself of the returns,so stop the bickering. The same will be for the new Comfort and the Raddisson when completed.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Dotty, I have seen the figures which is why I am saying that you are exaggerating :rolleyes:

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Dotty, I have seen the figures which is why I am saying that you are exaggerating :rolleyes:
Dave,

I have seen the figures from Delphi up till last year and they are pretty good, but unless 2008 has been a bumper year I have to agree with you.

Regards,
Rob.

D

Dotty

Banned
You really tell porkies,infact even this yr where it has been doom and gloom for many ,has yet again been another bumber yr for Quality investors.Sorry ,but Dave Delphi know what they are doing!:D:D:D:D

D

davehoskings

You really tell porkies,infact even this yr where it has been doom and gloom for many ,has yet again been another bumber yr for Quality investors.Sorry ,but Dave Delphi know what they are doing!:D:D:D:D
Dotty, I am not the one that has been caught out telling porkies quite a few times now.

How long have your 2 apartments at Quality Suites been for sale now?

D

Dotty

Banned
Actually,I do not have any for sale in Quality ,why are you interested in buying from Delphi??QUOTE=davehoskings;81617]Dotty, I am not the one that has been caught out telling porkies quite a few times now.

How long have your 2 apartments at Quality Suites been for sale now?[/QUOTE]

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually,I do not have any for sale in Quality ,why are you interested in buying from Delphi??
Dotty,

I remember Mike Bush telling me you wanted to sell them when I met up with him in July.

Regards,
Rob.

D

Dotty

Banned
It is now October.

Ref:Radisson 2,600 +when completed.Do you have higher figures than that as you are an investor in the Radisson?:)
Dotty,

I remember Mike Bush telling me you wanted to sell them when I met up with him in July.

Regards,
Rob.

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
It is now October.

Ref:Radisson 2,600 +when completed.Do you have higher figures than that as you are an investor in the Radisson?:)
Dotty,

I am not an investor in the Radisson, nor will I ever be, I am not sure where you got that from?

Regards,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.