AP6 Apartment for Rental in Saidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

exfcsm

Hi there

I just wanted to let you know that there is an apartment for rental on the Saidia development, and more on the way.
Which means for those people who are visiting the area, you are now able to have first hand knowledge of the location and surrounding areas.
Please feel free to contact me, and I can send you the website link.

Regards
exfcsm

J

James1975

Hi,

Can you email me the link or post it here? I might have a client going there soon.

Thanks

James

E

exfcsm

Hi,

Can you email me the link or post it here? I might have a client going there soon.

Thanks

James
Hi James
Apologies for the very late respose - I have actually been in Saidia for the past 3 weeks, getting the place fully kitted out for the renters. It's going well thus far !
I would love to post the link, but I am a jnr member and too 'young' to post, so if you can - try all the w's followed by saidiaholidayrental followed by (dot) com - hope that makes some sort of sence ? If not let me know and we'll organise something else.
Regards
Shani

I

Investy

exfcsm

You say you've been in Saidia 3 weeks so I wondered if you could enlighten us as to what you think of the supposedly completed golf course.

You may have seen my thread on this subject where people are expressing dissapointment at the look of the golf course so we would value your 'eyes on' opinion.

The golf course is central to this supposed world leading resort so the subject is very important, indeed far more important than worrying about furntiure suppliers etc.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
How does one gets there ????

Status
Not open for further replies.