AP5 mediterrania saidia

A

aingeru

Hello M. Saleem,

We haven´t got apart. at the Ap-5 yet. In fact, somebody told us that we´ll got it, maybe, next year, but we don´t really know. So we´d be interesting in getting back our money and we´d like to meet people like us, with the same problem.

A

aingeru

Hello, we bought an apart. at AP-5, in Mediterranea Saidia. We´d like to sell it, if possible. It´s 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and 2 terraces. It´s about 100 square metres, including the surface of the terraces.

G

graham12

At 5

I am awaiting further information about the apartment I have bought.

Graham

C

cocoanna

Hi we have also bought on AP5.
Not happy re final payment in MAD as
other payments made in sterling so
apartment will cost 20k + extra

T

Theknolls

We have also bought on AP5 - we were told in August 2007 that it would be finished in September 2008. The latest info we have from Adoha is that it should be finalised in the second quarter of 2009 but the agents we bought through think this is a bit ambitious But they do think it will be in 2009. We feel it is better that we don't complete until at least some of the area such as the first golf course and shops etc are up and running. Any further info anyone has would be useful.

R

Runda

hi there everybody. I "think" I have one in AP5. It is starting to scare me now - yes I was told it would be ready in June 2009 but haven't heard a thing - well in march I was told the agent seen it from afar - I am trying hard not to laugh -whatever that means. What is this about final payment in MAD - is that real Cocoanna? Aingeru, how did you manage to get your apartment and it finished?!!

Tell me this everybody if you don't mind - I get e mails from Morocco Properties - is that how you get your information?

Thanks

G

graham12

Ap5

Hi we have also bought on AP5.
Not happy re final payment in MAD as
other payments made in sterling so
apartment will cost 20k + extra
Has anyone heard anything about AP5. I have been told I will get a new letter on the 20th July regarding updates ]© Oasis Beach & Golf Resort Ltd Morocco[/url]

thanks
Graham

R

Runda

Hi Graham12, my letter in April said I would have the keys by end of June (2009),today is 5 July.

Runda

T

traceyw8727

Hi Graham,

I assume you mean RT5? This is to be built by Oasis. My understanding is AP5 is a site developed by Fedessa and is almost complete? Oasis will be updating as you suggest on 20th July. There is an owners group where we get more info. Are you a member? Its run by Dolores. We will be looking to hold a purchasers meeting in due course to discuss various issues.

Regards
Tracey

R

Runda

Ap5

Hi Graham,

I assume you mean RT5? This is to be built by Oasis. My understanding is AP5 is a site developed by Fedessa and is almost complete? Oasis will be updating as you suggest on 20th July. There is an owners group where we get more info. Are you a member? Its run by Dolores. We will be looking to hold a purchasers meeting in due course to discuss various issues.

Regards
Tracey
Hi there
Yes AP5 is being developed by Fadesa Maroc, latest I received from Elite properties is the solicitor will know when it will be completed and to now keep Elite properties in the loop. The solicitor hasn't replied to me either (2 weeks ago).... Does anyone on this site know anything about AP5 please as I don't know who to ask now?

Runda

B

barry.flash

saidia - shared concerns July 09

Hi Graham,

Regards
Tracey
Hi Tracey

Sorry - I just rather randomly sent a friend request to you.

I've just joined the site because of concerns over my purchase at The Greens in Saidia. (just had request for final money with proposed exchange in Sept/Oct ??

I've put a thread out there to try to contact others - (see my post Barry.Flash (not my real name obviously)

Hopefully I'll get to find my way about on this site so I can get to know some fellow purchasers - with shared concerns

rgds
B

G

graham12

Rt5

hI Tracey

I am not a memeber but would be happy to join if you could send me a link.

nothing arrived today about news letter.Have you heard anything.

thanks
Graham

Hi Graham,

Regards
Tracey

I

Isadora

Newsletter

hI Tracey

I am not a memeber but would be happy to join if you could send me a link.

nothing arrived today about news letter.Have you heard anything.

thanks
Graham
[email protected]

A copy of the newsletter was sent out yesterday. If you email the above contact you will be sent a copy.
Cheers

R

Runda

We have also bought on AP5 - we were told in August 2007 that it would be finished in September 2008. The latest info we have from Adoha is that it should be finalised in the second quarter of 2009 but the agents we bought through think this is a bit ambitious But they do think it will be in 2009. We feel it is better that we don't complete until at least some of the area such as the first golf course and shops etc are up and running. Any further info anyone has would be useful.

Hi there

Have you any update? I have nothing yet.

Runda

B

barry.flash

Hello everyone on this thread

have you seen 'The Greens - Concerns ' thread?

I'd like to be in touch with other buyers - to see what their experience is.

B