AP1 original prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mandynewton

Anyone know what the original prices were for the ap1 units when they were launched? ive looked and looked but havent found anything concrete.....im considering buying an ap1 unit and just need to compare what the original price was and what the price is today.

thanks!!!

T

tootsie

I'm not entirely sure what the individual prices were as I've been on a hunt as well for quite sometime. Sadly, I missed the launch and missed out the launch opportunity as well!!! :(

But from whatever I have researched and little info I have found, the prices started from around £70k.....not much consolation for you probably. But hope this helps.

May be others here might have more info!?!!??

I

imported_simonw

Tootsie, I too missed out on this development, but have recently been talking to an agent about a resale unit in AP1. The agent (not to sure if I can mention their name here) is offering me a 1 bed unit at £100k.

Like you, I would be interested to know the original launch prices? If they were £70k, this one seems a little on the high side!!! However, I think I may go with it as it’s a 3rd floor penthouse which should prove to be a good investment in the long run.

Sorry couldn’t help with original prices, but I'm sure someone else out there knows...

B

btlwinner

Yo People,

I bought on this project in Aug 2006 and at that time the prices (all inc VAT) where as follows:

1 bed (48m²) - €70,000
2 bed (71m²) on ground floor with a garden (approx 30-40m²) - €86,000
2 bed without a solarium - €91,000 (2 - floor)
2 bed with a solarium - €97,000 (Penthouse)
3 bed (87m²) - €112,000

Since launch prices have gone up on average around 30.

I

imported_Kamal

Hello

I'm working in an investment found that aquired units in AP1 and , we are still marketing 25 units.

For more info please PM me.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.