Anything going on with highrise properties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

memo123

now that it is all official that all highrise's projects are cancelled and the man won't build a shed . What are the authorities waiting for to refund all the vectims?
or do we have to cough up ten of thousands before we see our own money ?

I CALL IT THE RULE OF THE JUNGLE OUT THERE AND THE THIEVES WOULD CONTINUE ROAMING THE STREETS IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TO PROSECUTE

N

Nish

Highrise

now that it is all official that all highrise's projects are cancelled and the man won't build a shed . What are the authorities waiting for to refund all the vectims?
or do we have to cough up ten of thousands before we see our own money ?

I CALL IT THE RULE OF THE JUNGLE OUT THERE AND THE THIEVES WOULD CONTINUE ROAMING THE STREETS IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TO PROSECUTE
I've spoke to thel and dept. the only way to recover money is via court. have to pay 30,000aed. Not sure if a lawyer is required at the same time.
Has to be done per unit.

Regards
Nish.

M

memo123

Who did you speak to?

Who did you speak to ?

I've spoke to thel and dept. the only way to recover money is via court. have to pay 30,000aed. Not sure if a lawyer is required at the same time.
Has to be done per unit.

Regards whom
Nish.

N

Nish

Land Dept

Who did you speak to ?
We spoke to the Senior Financial guy called kamal al barghouti. We also met him twice last year. He had a list of all investors. Mr Modi(ex accountant) at Highrise has also told us Highrise projects all cancelled and we must follow up in court to get a refund.

M

memo123

TO all highrise buy back victims lets take a united legal action

We spoke to the Senior Financial guy called kamal al barghouti. We also met him twice last year. He had a list of all investors. Mr Modi(ex accountant) at Highrise has also told us Highrise projects all cancelled and we must follow up in court to get a refund.
Dear Highrise victims
from the looks of things Hakim Altayer the owner of highrise will never return our money without pressure and without a taste of jail cell . It is high time we all unite and take a legal action against highrise
I understand that there are 25 of us in a total 70 million, only in cash buy back , lets collect all information about assets of Hakim Altayer in Dubai, Spain and I understand that they have some assets in Vancouver , Canada too. Not sure if it is this Altayer as this idiot was using the Altayer name to deceive investors as though he is one of the big Altayer family members

awaiting your prompt responses
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.