anyone purchased in kaliakria golf and sea appartments near balchick

B

beers32

Hi

Was wondeing if anyone purchased in golf and sea appartments overlooking garry player golf course,or near by.

i have purchased a two bedroom appartment 102 sq meters and was wondering if area was likely to improve over the next five years
i believe that a new marina is to be developed in balchick any information appreciated, regarding the local area

regards

beers.

D

Della

Cheers

Hi,

You have purchased a property in one of the best developments in Bulgaria as a whole, so don't worry. On July 20th will be the grand opening of the waterfront restaurant-terrace.

Cheers, Della

B

beers32

Thanks for the information della are you from the area im going over next year, i believe they are finishing the courtyard this summer , i was thinking of putting appartment on the market as the developer is still selling the third phase ,
thanks again for reply .
interested to hear anybody else opinion on the kavarna / balchich area

thanking you
beers 32

D

Della

Thanks for the information della are you from the area im going over next year, i believe they are finishing the courtyard this summer , i was thinking of putting appartment on the market as the developer is still selling the third phase ,
thanks again for reply .
interested to hear anybody else opinion on the kavarna / balchich area

thanking you
beers 32
Hi there, yes, I am from the area. I don't think it will be a good idea to sell now. you'd better try renting it. This crunch will pass away in 2 years time and then you'll see it was worth waiting.

:)