Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Green Land Securities

I

International Dreams

Banned
Hi Dotty

I have the due dilligence pack for Oasis Do Mar & Palma Do Mar with the licences in it. If you email i will send it all over to you. I can also recommend a Uk Lawyer for you as well to have the contracts check
Palma Do Mar - Villas are cheaper and you can get a 3 bed villa with private pool for 85,750

Cheers

D

Dotty

Banned
I love Joao Pessoa,

What is it with the names though.We now have an Ibiza and a Majorca predio going up in Natal.It's like where's the originality.Next well have Spot the Dot condo...,but yes I will email you.:)
Hi Dotty

I have the due dilligence pack for Oasis Do Mar & Palma Do Mar with the licences in it. If you email i will send it all over to you. I can also recommend a Uk Lawyer for you as well to have the contracts check
Palma Do Mar - Villas are cheaper and you can get a 3 bed villa with private pool for 85,750

Cheers

I

International Dreams

Banned
I think it is because a lot of the developers are from Spain and around that area and that why it is important that all checks are done on the development.

Joao Pessoa is a superb area and is beautiful, over the next 5 years the place is going to get better and better. Which will make any one investing now a lot of money.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mineiro

I think it is because a lot of the developers are from Spain and around that area and that why it is important that all checks are done on the development.

Joao Pessoa is a superb area and is beautiful, over the next 5 years the place is going to get better and better. Which will make any one investing now a lot of money.

Cheers
Probably you. I don't suppose you're selling property in Paraiba?

M

markland

Oasis do Mar and Palma do Mar

Probably you. I don't suppose you're selling property in Paraiba?
Hi Mineiro,

I do sell property in Paraíba ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.