anyone-bought-sharm-thinking-buying-sharm

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Just had an email from my agent and it looks like it is an error on their part so I have suggested that they put the correct plan in their presentation. Bikini is now back in the case!!

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Good news Alison! Just shows how the slip of a pen or a keystroke can turn everything on its head!

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Peter - yes big relief - could you imagine not having a pool??? Although there are 10 in total I do like to have one just outside my apartment cos its handy for running back in to get another cold Sekalla!!

S

swanski

Has anyone bought in Sharm / thinking of buying in Sharm

Hi all.
I am looking for apartment in Sharm El Sheikh,in the seaside(seashore) development.
Any offer will be interesting to me.(only seashore)
I will be in Sharm in 15 April .
Thanks

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Swanski - do you want frontline beach or would 2nd line suffice.

Do you want off plan and re -sale / ready to move in.

There are a few beachfront villas and apartments at Montaza which is probably the most expensive area due to them being beach front. Laguna Vista looks lovely in Nabq but comes at a price - this is off plan. There are quite alot on complexes woth lots of amenities in Nabq.

S

swanski

Hi Swanski - do you want frontline beach or would 2nd line suffice.

Do you want off plan and re -sale / ready to move in.

There are a few beachfront villas and apartments at Montaza which is probably the most expensive area due to them being beach front. Laguna Vista looks lovely in Nabq but comes at a price - this is off plan. There are quite alot on complexes woth lots of amenities in Nabq.
Hi queenie
I will be in Sharm on 15 April.
I want only frontline beach apartments
Are there real estate agencies (in sharm)?
Where location Montaza?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi here is a link to a map which shows Montaza Sharm El Sheikh Street Map

Sharm Real Estate and City and Urban are in Naama bay.

Ritz Carlton hotel are building apartments next to their hotel ( Carlton Resort ) and the apartments will have a private beach. This is in Ras Um El Sid.

Sharks bay oasis and Oriental are also beachfront.

Where are you staying in Sharm?

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi queenie
I will be in Sharm on 15 April.
I want only frontline beach apartments
Are there real estate agencies (in sharm)?
Where location Montaza?
I ik in Sharm there is no front line projects all hotels and you use Beach through the hotel isn't this true queenie?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi George - Most of the frontline is taken by the hotels but there are a few as mentioned above and also Laguna Vista but these all come with a price. There are quite a few beachfront villas in the Montaza area.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi George - Most of the frontline is taken by the hotels but there are a few as mentioned above and also Laguna Vista but these all come with a price. There are quite a few beachfront villas in the Montaza area.
so i think will love hurghada much more then ;)

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi George - it is personal taste. We much prefer Sharm to Hurghada for a number of reasons and Im sure there are others that prefer Hurgh from Sharm. If we all liked the same things life would be boring but I think we can all agree on one thing George and that is we love your country.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi George - it is personal taste. We much prefer Sharm to Hurghada for a number of reasons and Im sure there are others that prefer Hurgh from Sharm. If we all liked the same things life would be boring but I think we can all agree on one thing George and that is we love your country.
thanks queenie and our country love you all :)

M

mark2454

naama bay

we are hoping to sell up in the uk in a couple of months and move out to sharm can any one tell me how much income one could expect to recieve if you bought 4 one bed appatments

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Mark and welcome to the forum.

It is nice to have another Sharmer on board. I have bought in Nabq.

The long term rentals for a 1 bed per month is around 2000/3000le per month but it would vary depending on location, amenities available on the complex and in the apartment.

You would earn more on short term rent to holiday makers and you could get on average £200 per week again it would depend on the above.

Where are you thinking of buying in Naama?

Regards

Alison

S

swanski

Thank you queenie.
I will stay in Grand Rotana
I never see in Naama Bay Real Estate agencies
Will be more attentive

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi - Sharm Real Estate is moreorless opposite the Camel Bar in Naama and City and Urban is in the side road opposite the Camel Bar.

M

mark2454

i am still doing my homework were a family of 4 selling up and moving out so we neen a few appartments maybe 4-5 1beds and 2 bed for my daughters

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
i am still doing my homework were a family of 4 selling up and moving out so we neen a few appartments maybe 4-5 1beds and 2 bed for my daughters
please if i can help ou with any information let me know and welcome on board

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Mark - it depends what income you want. There are loads of apartments in Hadaba that are really cheap but alot dont have access to a pool. This area has alot of long term rental potential. Naama is more expensive but more geared up for short rental. There are alot of workers looking for long term rental in Hadaba / outskirts of Naama and you wont have any trouble renting out to these on a long term basis.

P

philthecar

hi there queenie we have just returned from Sharm having had a thoroughly enjoyable and relaxed holiday and again realising how absolutely charming the egyptian people are. We were however suprised to see how much the cost of things in Sharm had increased from last year ie. coffee charged at 2.50 each ! food also increased in price. Have you noticed this at all. Are you now settled in your apt. if not when will you be going

Status
Not open for further replies.