Any tips on how to find a decent Studio or 1bdr in Jumeyrah Village ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snakyy21

Hello Everyone

I am new to this forum but I find it very useful. Could anyone give any pointers on how to find a reasonably priced studio or 1bdr apt in Jumeirah Village.

I just moved to Dubai and rather than renting I prefer to live in my own apt or studio. I have excellent income but limited investment resources - most likely looking into putting 10-30% downpayment.

Look forward to your advice or specific offers.

Last edited:
D

dubai freelancer

Hello Everyone

I am new to this forum but I find it very useful. Could anyone give any pointers on how to find a reasonably priced studio or 1bdr apt in Jumeirah Village.

I just moved to Dubai and rather than renting I prefer to live in my own apt or studio. I have excellent income but limited investment resources - most likely looking into putting 10-30% downpayment.

Hi,

I have some options for you, have mailed you the details.

Tanya

R

Roshan

Hello Everyone

Sensible decision to buy. With an excellent income, 6 months work history in the company and with 10 to 30% down payment, you can get bank loan for the rest 70%.

Go ahead and buy instead of renting.

Good luck.
Roshan

W

wisam

how much is 1 br going for in jumairah village? and what are the current rents

dubai freelancer .. could you please mail me the financing options you sent to snakyy21..

email: wis88 at hotmail dot com

S

snakyy21

Hi,

I have some options for you, have mailed you the details.

Tanya
Hi Tanya

Did not see much of financing details. Could you tell me what my options are. Where could I get a mortgage with 10% down ? This is the first property I am trying to purchase in Dubai

M

manchanda.d

hi, i am new to tis group and willing to invest in Ras Al khaimah, can u give me options to only plots in RAK.

JOHNNY-D

JOHNNY-D

I have a studio for sale in Jumiera Village. Area is 423 and the it's on the 20th floor.

PM me OR reply this if u're interested.

Last edited:
S

snakyy21

I have a studio for sale in Jumiera Village. Area is 423 and the it's on the 20th floor.

PM me OR reply this if u're interested.
I am interested. Please send me the details at snakyy21 attt hottt mail dot com.

Cheers

S

snakyy21

I am interested. Please send me the details at snakyy21 attt hottt mail dot com.

Cheers

M

manchanda.d

i m looking for only piece of land not flat or apartment

S

snakyy21

Do you guys know why the price for finished appartments is sometimes cheaper than those being built.

D

dubai freelancer

i m looking for only piece of land not flat or apartment
Hi,

I have various plots in Dana Island, RAK, mostly G+6 residential and 3 commercial plots. If interested PM me you email address will send you the information.

Thanks!
Tanya

G

Gringo1984

Hello Everyone

Hi,

I bought some from these guys, they are selling at about AED 1150-1190 per sqf, all quite large apartments too.

I have bought 2 studios which were fairly good value 680 and 800 sqf.

Call them on ++44 (0)207 340 8533

S

suas5

wanting a 1 bedroom in jvc or jvs

Hi Tanya

Did not see much of financing details. Could you tell me what my options are. Where could I get a mortgage with 10% down ? This is the first property I am trying to purchase in Dubai
i want to buy a 1 bedroom if you have anything let me know at suas5 at hotmail
thankyou
sunil

S

suas5

can i have details

I have a 1 BR for sale in Jumeirah Village which is on the 28th floor. PM your email If you are interested. Thanks
i am interested please send me details at suas5 at hotmail / 050 5455357

Status
Not open for further replies.