Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Any tips on how to find a decent Studio or 1bdr in Jumeyrah Village ?

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by snakyy21, Aug 11, 2008.

  1. snakyy21

    snakyy21 New Member

    Hello Everyone

    I am new to this forum but I find it very useful. Could anyone give any pointers on how to find a reasonably priced studio or 1bdr apt in Jumeirah Village.

    I just moved to Dubai and rather than renting I prefer to live in my own apt or studio. I have excellent income but limited investment resources - most likely looking into putting 10-30% downpayment.

    Look forward to your advice or specific offers.
     
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  2. dubai freelancer

    dubai freelancer New Member

    Hi,

    I have some options for you, have mailed you the details.

    Tanya
     
  3. Roshan

    Roshan New Member

    Sensible decision to buy. With an excellent income, 6 months work history in the company and with 10 to 30% down payment, you can get bank loan for the rest 70%.

    Go ahead and buy instead of renting.

    Good luck.
    Roshan
     
  4. wisam

    wisam New Member

    how much is 1 br going for in jumairah village? and what are the current rents

    dubai freelancer .. could you please mail me the financing options you sent to snakyy21..

    email: wis88 at hotmail dot com
     
  5. snakyy21

    snakyy21 New Member

    Hi Tanya

    Did not see much of financing details. Could you tell me what my options are. Where could I get a mortgage with 10% down ? This is the first property I am trying to purchase in Dubai
     
  6. manchanda.d

    manchanda.d New Member

    hi, i am new to tis group and willing to invest in Ras Al khaimah, can u give me options to only plots in RAK.
     
  7. JOHNNY-D

    JOHNNY-D New Member

    I have a studio for sale in Jumiera Village. Area is 423 and the it's on the 20th floor.

    PM me OR reply this if u're interested.
     
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  8. snakyy21

    snakyy21 New Member

    I am interested. Please send me the details at snakyy21 attt hottt mail dot com.

    Cheers
     
  9. snakyy21

    snakyy21 New Member

    I am interested. Please send me the details at snakyy21 attt hottt mail dot com.

    Cheers
     
  10. manchanda.d

    manchanda.d New Member

    i m looking for only piece of land not flat or apartment
     
  11. snakyy21

    snakyy21 New Member

    Do you guys know why the price for finished appartments is sometimes cheaper than those being built.
     
  12. dubai freelancer

    dubai freelancer New Member

    Hi,

    I have various plots in Dana Island, RAK, mostly G+6 residential and 3 commercial plots. If interested PM me you email address will send you the information.

    Thanks!
    Tanya
     
  13. Gringo1984

    Gringo1984 New Member

    Hi,

    I bought some from these guys, they are selling at about AED 1150-1190 per sqf, all quite large apartments too.

    I have bought 2 studios which were fairly good value 680 and 800 sqf.

    Call them on ++44 (0)207 340 8533
     
  14. suas5

    suas5 New Member

    wanting a 1 bedroom in jvc or jvs

    i want to buy a 1 bedroom if you have anything let me know at suas5 at hotmail
    0505455357
    thankyou
    sunil
     
  15. suas5

    suas5 New Member

    can i have details

    i am interested please send me details at suas5 at hotmail / 050 5455357
     
Loading...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page