Any time limo hurghada

Discussion in 'Egyptian Lounge' started by dave2u, Oct 17, 2007.

1. dave2u

dave2u New Member

any one used this service 39 euros per week for up to 4 people just call and they pick you up

2. phil_baskerville

phil_baskerville New Member

Hi There, Yes we have used Any Time Limo in August 2007 and can recommend the service. They do work within a certain area - which we found ample - and they do not do airport pickup. Lot's better than using the normal taxi service.

3. dave99

dave99 New Member

Contact details

Sounds good value

- do you have contact details

What are the retsrictions:

such: number of people / distance travelled / time of day covered etc

4. phil_baskerville

Hi there Dave, Have forwarded all your details to your email.

Regards

5. dave99

dave99 New Member

Details of service

Hi

Thanks - It was really a request to add them to the thread so that everybody could get the benefit of what they have to offer.

6. phil_baskerville

Sorry - not really used to the forum. Have copied the ad for everyone to take advantage from:

Have a relaxing holiday without the stress of haggling with taxi drivers. Anytime Limo by Hertz is proud to offer you a new and unique service in Hurghada, El Gouna and Makadi.
    No bartering, no stress, no tips for the driver… It’s not just a one time service!!! You can use our Anytime Limo service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is an air conditioned car with driver available whenever you want – within 30 minutes.

It’s just one call… It’s that simple!Dial the No: (002)(02) 252-222-02. 36 euro.

- Car will not wait for the client after reaching the destination,
    - Airport arrival and departure is not included in this offer,
    - Car will arrive within 30min. after the call is placed.

They are part of Hertz.

7. hair1982

hair1982 New Member

hello all

I used the anytime limo service upon my recent trip to hurghada and i have got to say for 285le it was absolutely fantastic value for money and i would definatley reccomend to anybody. I had a couple of taxis everyday and every single one was on time. The service streches from El Gouna to Makardi Bay and is available 24/7.

Regards Chris

8. awahee123

awahee123 Banned

sounds good will definately give it a try when i go next

9. SHO

SHO Member

Useful when you stumble out of Buddha Bar at 4am ;)

10. pluto1956

pluto1956 New Member

Hi all e-mailed anytime limo for a quote for my trip on 5/12/08
    to Hurghada staying at El guna, no reply, are they still in business?
    Have they gone bust?
    they don't seem bothered if they cant answer an e-mail.
    Anyone got better contact details.
    Best regards Mike

11. miss_caramel

miss_caramel New Member

anytime limo out of business

I heard that they have stopped working in Hurgahda....which is really sad as they did offer a great service. Until now I haven't heard of an equivalent.

12. john'n'kate

john'n'kate New Member

It would be a real shame if this company don't operate in Hurghada any more. We found the service fantastic on our last trip.
    Maybe we can get a taxi driver to offer the same service, I suppose it's a possibility?