Any time limo hurghada

D

dave2u

any one used this service 39 euros per week for up to 4 people just call and they pick you up

P

phil_baskerville

Hi There, Yes we have used Any Time Limo in August 2007 and can recommend the service. They do work within a certain area - which we found ample - and they do not do airport pickup. Lot's better than using the normal taxi service.

D

dave99

Contact details

Sounds good value

- do you have contact details

What are the retsrictions:

such: number of people / distance travelled / time of day covered etc

P

phil_baskerville

Hi there Dave, Have forwarded all your details to your email.

Regards

D

dave99

Details of service

Hi

Thanks - It was really a request to add them to the thread so that everybody could get the benefit of what they have to offer.

P

phil_baskerville

Sorry - not really used to the forum. Have copied the ad for everyone to take advantage from:

Have a relaxing holiday without the stress of haggling with taxi drivers. Anytime Limo by Hertz is proud to offer you a new and unique service in Hurghada, El Gouna and Makadi.
No bartering, no stress, no tips for the driver… It’s not just a one time service!!! You can use our Anytime Limo service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is an air conditioned car with driver available whenever you want – within 30 minutes.

It’s just one call… It’s that simple!Dial the No: (002)(02) 252-222-02. 36 euro.

- Car will not wait for the client after reaching the destination,
- Airport arrival and departure is not included in this offer,
- Car will arrive within 30min. after the call is placed.

They are part of Hertz.

H

hair1982

hello all

I used the anytime limo service upon my recent trip to hurghada and i have got to say for 285le it was absolutely fantastic value for money and i would definatley reccomend to anybody. I had a couple of taxis everyday and every single one was on time. The service streches from El Gouna to Makardi Bay and is available 24/7.

Regards Chris

A

awahee123

Banned
sounds good will definately give it a try when i go next

P

pluto1956

Hi all e-mailed anytime limo for a quote for my trip on 5/12/08
to Hurghada staying at El guna, no reply, are they still in business?
Have they gone bust?
they don't seem bothered if they cant answer an e-mail.
Anyone got better contact details.
Best regards Mike

M

miss_caramel

anytime limo out of business

I heard that they have stopped working in Hurgahda....which is really sad as they did offer a great service. Until now I haven't heard of an equivalent.

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

It would be a real shame if this company don't operate in Hurghada any more. We found the service fantastic on our last trip.
Maybe we can get a taxi driver to offer the same service, I suppose it's a possibility?