Any photos showing the quality of finishing in Hurghada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ACP

Hello.

Do you have any photos showing the quality of finishing
of apartments in Hurghada? So, could you upload some
photos of your flats or just photos which show those
single flats finished by the developer as an example unit
in a given project?

:)

Greetings.

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
finishing

Hello.

Do you have any photos showing the quality of finishing
of apartments in Hurghada? So, could you upload some
photos of your flats or just photos which show those
single flats finished by the developer as an example unit
in a given project?

:)

Greetings.

Hi ACP,

I note that you seem to be very worried about the finishing on the properties in Egypt. The reason why there hasnt been a rush of photos is that not many of the Projects in the Egypt Forum have been finished yet. That aside the finish will be pretty good when they say European Standard but dont expect it to be like the finish you get in England.

You mention some of the Projects with English backing but the work will be carried out by Egyptian workmen on everything I know of in the Red Sea Resorts.

With the right furniture pack most apartments will be comfy enough. If you want pictures Redsea Furniture is your man.

Regards

Westmids33

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi J4 has had her handover and hers looks lovely and she is very pleased with it.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
I certainly have and yes I am very pleased with everything, furniture,area and finishings I don't know how to upload pictures on here if anyone can help I will.

A

ACP

I certainly have and yes I am very pleased with everything, furniture,area and finishings I don't know how to upload pictures on here if anyone can help I will.
hi

first of all - uploading pictures
when you write a new message, there is a window like this:
"Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf txt"
just add some files and probably that's it :)

where did you buy your apartment? what developer?

J

J4hurghada

Banned
hi

first of all - uploading pictures
when you write a new message, there is a window like this:
"Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf txt"
just add some files and probably that's it :)

where did you buy your apartment? what developer?

http://www.totallyproperty.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1191&stc=1&d=1200594638

http://www.totallyproperty.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1192&stc=1&d=1200594638

just trying I have downloaded from my computer

Attachments

J

J4hurghada

Banned
all right it worked

first one of one of the two bedrooms
second lounge
third view from balcany in lounge

J

J4hurghada

Banned
more

first the other side of bedroom
second the bathroom (lost that one) i think
third the pool area

I have no pictures of the coving and celling rose very impressive.

next question who did I buy from Iraida Estate agency in Hurghada.

Attachments

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Oasis1 which is attached to oasis2 and 5. Develover was Iraida Estate agency they have very good web site and alot more projects.

RedSeaVision.com

RedSeaVision.com

Photos Of My Apartment In Hurghada

Here is an example of some of the finish work of my apartment at Regency Towers. I am very happy with the way it has come out. I know the walls are a little bright:) but I might change them at a later date.

Attachments

RedSeaVision.com

RedSeaVision.com

Sorry if some of the photos are sideways. I did not see this until after I sent the post. If you download them, you can turn them right side up on your computer.

Thanks!
Glenn

J

J4hurghada

Banned
The Regency looks very nice and the finishings are fantastic. You get what you pay for.
Do you have any of pool area. And have you recieved your apartment and staying at it.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Here are some more of my apartment wich might give a better feel than the others, I know it is bright and big but not put our own personal stamp on it yet. We was originally going to rent so wanted it basic.

Breakfast bar in the pipeline.

Attachments

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Redsea looks fab - lovely furniture. Jayne did you download one pic or was there more. If more than than in your last post then I must be doing something wrong. The one I can see is of the dining room. Yours looks huge. I think they may be the same photos you emailed me?

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Here are some more of my apartment wich might give a better feel than the others, I know it is bright and big but not put our own personal stamp on it yet. We was originally going to rent so wanted it basic.

Breakfast bar in the pipeline.
Well ok will only download one if anyone want anymore PM me and I can send via email.

Jayne

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Just a bit diferent with view of coving, won't let me download due to size of picture silly dimentions.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
yes queenie it is huge. but if there long term we will easily convert to 3 bedrooms. And like I said before a nice breakfast bar.

A

awahee123

Banned
Some good pictures guys,remember all finishing should be good.
As long as the workmanship is good everyone should end up happy with their development.

RedSeaVision.com

RedSeaVision.com

pool photos

The Regency looks very nice and the finishings are fantastic. You get what you pay for.
Do you have any of pool area. And have you recieved your apartment and staying at it.
Here are your requested pool area photos. There are just a few minor things that need to be finished with my apartment, but I should be staying in it soon.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.