Any offplan villas or townhouses in Dubai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JunFan

Hi,

does anyone know of any off plan Villa or townhouse developments in Dubai? Virtually all the one's we can find are resale.

G

Go West

Hi,

does anyone know of any off plan Villa or townhouse developments in Dubai? Virtually all the one's we can find are resale.
I know of town houses and villas selling at the palisades in very good prices and payment plan of 30% 70% the Palisades is in Dubai Investment park the new up and coming area as it is very close to the new airport, the Green Community and Jumeirah Golf Estates, all high value gated communities.

R

Roshan

I know of town houses and villas selling at the palisades in very good prices and payment plan of 30% 70% the Palisades is in Dubai Investment park the new up and coming area as it is very close to the new airport, the Green Community and Jumeirah Golf Estates, all high value gated communities.
D.I.P would be leasehold and not freehold.

Roshan

J

JunFan

We would prefer a Villa Goldberg but budget may dicatate a town house.

I

Irfan Porbanderwalla

Villa's in Dubai

Hello,

The undersigned is new to the forum concept;

Nakheel is launching on 25th June 2008 the second phase of the Al Badrah project - Townhouses. This is the best off plan I can think of.

Also, in Abu Dhabi - Sorouh will launch the Al Ghadeer Project with Villas & Townhouses. Dates not yet set. The location is in between Abu Dhabi & Dubai. Register on their site.

Irfan

J

JunFan

Thanks Irfan. I've just had a look at their website...looks a nice development.

D

DC

Hi we have some pre release villas coming up. My colleague Sam L. Will be in touch.

B

buydubai

Goldberg,

Can you also send me detaisl of these pre-release villas, Thanks!

D

DC

Will have soon an exclusive project of 15 townhouses in Jumeirah Village South - 1200 AED/sqft

B

buydubai

sorry, can't PM yet, just signed up today, email is jfarouki AT gmail dot com

D

direct2dubai

Will Al Ghadeer project be a high end exclusive project or medium affordable?
Also will it be freehold?

Status
Not open for further replies.