Any news on Al-Barakah or Imran Khan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UKinvestor

I invested in dubailand in one of al barakahs project, so i am very keen to see if there are any updates on Al barakah and Imran Khan... unfortunately no news available online since 12th January 2009.

Have all the al barakah investors got their money back?
Why has everyone gone so quiet?

C

Chaz_The_Sun

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I'm looking to purchase a property in Dubai this year but looking at this forum there seems to be a few horror stories.

Should I let this put me off, are your investments generally safe? :confused:

P

PropGuy

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I'm looking to purchase a property in Dubai this year but looking at this forum there seems to be a few horror stories.

depends on developer. Al-Barakah wasn't even registered with RERA, but they were offering returns with posted date cheques :p

F

financier888

Buy completed properties or those very close to completion and check out the developer BEFORE you purchase.

O

omercan

I to have invested with Dubailand with the same developer and havnt heard a thing for months.

F

financier888

Just do your homework and also inquire as to how much the common charges cost BEFORE you purchase and keep reading ALL the threads

S

sasherwani2

Many investors portfolios and Balance Sheets SOUND good as long as they dont run away :)

Y

Yasso_Yasso

Help with updates on Albarakah

I invested in dubailand in one of al barakahs project, so i am very keen to see if there are any updates on Al barakah and Imran Khan... unfortunately no news available online since 12th January 2009.

Have all the al barakah investors got their money back?
Why has everyone gone so quiet?

I also seek help on this and why is everyone quiet, i agree. Can any one help??
I put up 20 pct on one of their 1 BD in AJMAN - and I have I called ARRA asking about Al Barakah & I was told that they are not registered with them and that I should contact them directly. I was not told of any advised course of action or filing a complaint.
Is there any proper course of action I should take to register my claim.
2. How can I file a complaint? --- KINDLY ADVICE I LEAVE UAE ON FRIDAY FOR A MONTHS ---
3. Is legal action farfetched and can one of the bounced cheques case advice about their lawyers or experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.