Any new i/city photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dalvir bains

Hi all,
Has anyone got any NEW international city photos? please post them on the forum under pictures of i/city or please e-mail to me [email protected] , especially persia and france, but any pics will be appreciated, THANKS ;)

A

alden

We are going to Dubai next week , we have a property in the France sector of I/city which we are visiting for the first time since completion so we should be able to get some pictures of this section for you and will post on return.

D

dalvir bains

We are going to Dubai next week , we have a property in the France sector of I/city which we are visiting for the first time since completion so we should be able to get some pictures of this section for you and will post on return.
Hi alden,
Lucky you! wish i was going to dubai too! thanks for your reply, i look forward to getting your pics when you return, have a great time, & don't forget to visit dragon mart, it sells EVERYTHING!;)

A

alden

We have just returned from Dubai and international city and thought we would let you know our opinions of it and hope later to post some photographs.
The development is still a work in progress with many sections still having a lot of work to be done. As we have bought in France this is the area that we looked at in most detail. There are still a lot of properties that look vacant and almost all the shops underneath the apartment blocks are empty with the exception of one or two that are small supermarkets, launderies and one or two elecrtical shops getting ready to be opened. the whole area is very quiet, but doestn't seem to be as un-served by taxi's ect as it was on our last visit and it also seems that it will be served with a bus service as we saw bus stops but didn't actually see any buses so are unsure of where they will go to. The landscaping whilst in some area's has been started and will look good once it grows in others piles of builing materials are left and the blockpaving sidewalks have been started and then left unfinished. In our contracts it has stated that washing ect must not be hung out of windows or on balconies but this is blatently ignored and also satalite dishes seem to cover all surfaces. It isn't in our opinion anywhere near what we had been led to belive this area would be like and are a little disappionted with it.We are hopefull that in the future all that was promised may appear. We had a quick look at a small area of Persia and it seemed totally empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.