Any info on Lifestyle Residence, Altinkum

Aegean Emerald Properties

Whats the different between them pls tell me I have a complex just near the Marina and third Beach.Between them is anly 10 minutes by bus or car.And also Altinkum just peace of didim like yeşilkent or mavişehir.Didim is (yenihisar) name for all of them.
you sell property but you don't know the difference??

As you siad Altinkum is an area of Didim. Your property is in didim, not altinkum.

Thats not good adverts to try show people bad or unprofesional or dogy.Thats sounds is not quite good I am fortunatly but some people trying this easy and free way like you.Pay money some news paper and soem web site for adverts like we do.
I am not suggesting that your company is dodgy, but I am giving good advice to potental buyers to ensure they conduct due diligence on whomever they buy from - even the UK agent.

We do advertise on websites and in print. Furthermore we have several licenced estate agencies promoting our properties in the UK and Ireland. We have also advertised on radio in the UK and Ireland. I don't understand what point you wish to make by mentioning advertising?? Are you suggesting that because a company pays for adverts that they must be perfect??

Again, I am not commenting on your company, and I did not say anything directly negative about your company, I merely offered advice for buyers to be thorough- I would recommend them to do so even if buying from myself. You seem to take offence to this, and I can''t understand why advising a customer to be thorough would cause you to be defensive.

My only disagreement with you is in regards to location, as your property, whilst I'm sure it is very nice and good value, is in Didim town, not altinkum its self. In fact it was not me who brought up the subject of location, if you look back, it was another poster.

Last edited:
A

ambermorgan

Goodmorning Soner, nice to meet you. :) Please send my regards to Baris and tell him I can now count my numbers in Turkish!! :)

I will be back in Altinkum 24 Aug. 2008, I have clients here interested in seeing Moon Hill finished and then Lifestyle land.

Have a lovely day.

amber

T

turkishhomesagencycom

Nice to meet you too

Goodmorning Soner, nice to meet you. :) Please send my regards to Baris and tell him I can now count my numbers in Turkish!! :)

I will be back in Altinkum 24 Aug. 2008, I have clients here interested in seeing Moon Hill finished and then Lifestyle land.

Have a lovely day.

amber
I will tel him you regards.I have just back to uk a week ago.Thats good news and good luck.Have a lovely day you to.

Kindly Regards.

Soner

A

ambermorgan

Please let me clarify as Aegean Emerald Properties seems to want to insult rather than observe.

I am simply acting as a go between here in the UK for Lifestyle Residence because I found that the interaction Deniz has with past customers of 5-7 years was very impressive. To this day they are still very much taken care of and if they ever have any needs or transportation it is always provided.

I found the ease of the transaction and the comfort level i felt in such an important life decision that I wanted to pass this on to my clients(as I am a business owner myself) and also my friends. The quality of care of myself and my 4 year old daughter from Deniz and his staff was impeccable. From being shown property, at Moon Hill (nearly finished next to Garden of Sun 5* Hotel) to looking at the cleared land Lifestyle will be constructed on, meeting the builder Baris, Solicitor and Turkish Government Translator, I only felt comfortable and at ease.

I only have wanted to pass this information on. As far as me writing on this site, I was answering a lady who wanted information about Lifestyle Residence or its developer. I never expected my integrity as a client or Lifestyle residence to be put into doubt.

There isn't anything 'dodgy' by any means and that is just exactly what i wanted to pass on.

I wanted to assure people of the care and consideration I received as a client.

Anyone that is interested is offered a viewing trip and will be shown exactly where the property is and is shown finished property by the same builders and developers, which is also insisted upon by the Solicitor involved which is also protection for any future clients.

I hope anyone that reads this thread and is interested in the property will take the time to ask any necessary questions they may have, but please remember one thing.....I am an American business woman living in England that loves Turkey and only had a dream to share my experience of a client and to make sure my clients and friends were taken care of and received just as good of a deal as I did.

best regards
amber

A

ambermorgan

The increased price of the property is Not in affect until much later in the month, I only mentioned it so that people interested could take advantage of the OFFPLAN price as I did by securing the price by applying the reserve payment which is refundable if the client takes advantage of the viewing trip and finds they have changed their mind.

This forum is to pass on information not to belittle or challenge other businesses or clients. Not at any time would any person purchase a property at Lifestyle Residence from me.

The only acting person allowed to sell property at Lifestyle Residence are the personal Agents, developer and Owner of the property.

amber

B

Badroy

LifeStyle Residence

Hi,

I am new to the forum and am interested in this development. Please could you let me know more about it and the costs of the property and costs incurred when buying in Turkey

Thanks

Carl

A

ambermorgan

Lifestyle Residence

Hi Carl, In answer to your question, if you look on ebay, I have quite a detailed classified ad that has all of the details for Lifestyle Residence in Altinkum,Didim, Turkey listed there. Also included are photos of the ongoing construction, of Lifestyle Residence and Bay View Resort, which is a new off plan project that will be started in Akbuk. The ebay link is listed under altinkum, turkey, under my husbands ebay account, marktmorgan. On the ebay ad there are numerous photos of both projects. there and I can send you more information and tell you what is still available. The reserve price if you are interested is £500, which is completely refundable if you find you aren't interested. Viewing trips are free. Price range for 1-4 bedrooms starts at £20,900-£51,000. The 4 bedroom properties are duplex penthouse properties with pool and sea views.

I

Iwona

Hi Carl !
I have already bought one from Deniz. Turkishgoldensands.
On his internet page you can see how it look like for today. Two buildings almost ready :D
Iwona

A

ambermorgan

Lifestyle Residence

Hi Carl, If you would like to text me your address I can send you a catalog on Lifestyle Residence and give you any other details you may need. Iwona is correct in stating that A&B blocks at Lifestyle Residence are almost complets and are looking beautiful!! My mobile number is 07590078441, amber

J

JBennett

Hi. I've just come back from Altinkum and I met the developer and the architect of Lifestyle Residence. I've bought at Moonhill which is same architect. One of the staff at the estate agents I used has reserved an apartment on this complex and if Ihadnt decided on Moonhill, Lifestyle would have been my choice. I'll be there on my own very often so wanted to be walking distance to all the bars, marina etc which led to my choice but Lifestyle isn't too far away from the town at all and the dolmus's run from outside the complex.

J

JBennett

Hi amber, I have just bought an apartment in Moonhill and planning to spend the summer there. have you stayed there yet?

Jayne

QUOTE=ambermorgan;68624]Please let me clarify as Aegean Emerald Properties seems to want to insult rather than observe.

I am simply acting as a go between here in the UK for Lifestyle Residence because I found that the interaction Deniz has with past customers of 5-7 years was very impressive. To this day they are still very much taken care of and if they ever have any needs or transportation it is always provided.

I found the ease of the transaction and the comfort level i felt in such an important life decision that I wanted to pass this on to my clients(as I am a business owner myself) and also my friends. The quality of care of myself and my 4 year old daughter from Deniz and his staff was impeccable. From being shown property, at Moon Hill (nearly finished next to Garden of Sun 5* Hotel) to looking at the cleared land Lifestyle will be constructed on, meeting the builder Baris, Solicitor and Turkish Government Translator, I only felt comfortable and at ease.

I only have wanted to pass this information on. As far as me writing on this site, I was answering a lady who wanted information about Lifestyle Residence or its developer. I never expected my integrity as a client or Lifestyle residence to be put into doubt.

There isn't anything 'dodgy' by any means and that is just exactly what i wanted to pass on.

I wanted to assure people of the care and consideration I received as a client.

Anyone that is interested is offered a viewing trip and will be shown exactly where the property is and is shown finished property by the same builders and developers, which is also insisted upon by the Solicitor involved which is also protection for any future clients.

I hope anyone that reads this thread and is interested in the property will take the time to ask any necessary questions they may have, but please remember one thing.....I am an American business woman living in England that loves Turkey and only had a dream to share my experience of a client and to make sure my clients and friends were taken care of and received just as good of a deal as I did.

best regards
amber[/QUOTE]

I

Iwona

I like both Moonhil and Lifestyle Residence. I was looking a nice place to live in - not only vacation house and this is why I choosed Lifestyle. It is just a few steps from shops, banks and restaurants. Main road quarantee good conection ( buses) with all places you need.

I can confirm that Deniz really take care about his clients.

Iwona

T

turkeypropertyshop

Please contact me

Hello I am an Estate Agent in Side and I have a customer who wants to buy an apartment on LS residence. Please call me on 0533 245 2384

Anita Simsek

T

turkeypropertyshop

Can the developer of Lifestyle residence [please call me on 05332452384
as I have a customer who wants to buy an apartment
Anita Simsek

T

turkeypropertyshop

Please can you give me developer phone number

Please can you give me the phone number of the LS Residence builder or pass my number on to him 0533 245 2384 Thankyou Anita

T

Toprak

LS property

Hi Anita
I m developer and real estate broker in altinkum can you give to me more info about you wanted to buying 4 your client then ı can help to you.
[email protected]

I

Iwona

Iwona

Please call Deniz Ozgur. He directly represent LR developer in Altinkum.
+90 5465170200

Regards,
Iwona

T

Toprak

Hello

we have seen a nice apartment here and wondered if anyone had any info on the area or the developer please?
Hello Simpywimpy
ı m developer in Altinkum ı would likes to some info that what would lıkes to about property you want.
Regards