Any Good Place For Property Investmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DRDAVEMC

A Very Good Friend Of Mine Is Looking For A Very Good Place To Invest On Property. He Prefare Europe, North And South America Mostly But Some Few Places In Asia. Any One With Any Useful Information Should Write To Me.

Dava

J

Janoulaki

Hi DAVA,

This question is a difficult one to answer as the best place to invest really does depend on what your own personal objectives are and on many other variables, with affordability based on a country analysis of interest rates, mortgage loan to value amounts, foreign exchange rates and so on - not necessarily just on purchase price. The type of property you are looking for is also a huge factor on which countries you will be able to buy in with your budget.

The best idea is to sit down and really think about what it is you're trying to achieve and by when - then you can look to achieve it! The following bullet points should be a useful starting point:

-What is your objective - purely investment or for holiday home use too?

-What return on investment are you looking to achieve? Short-term - rental income, long-term - capital appreciation?

-What is your budget?

-How soon are you looking to buy?

-What is your attitude to risk? Are you considering more established traditional markets or would you consider emerging markets such as Morocco, Cape Verde, Montenegro?

Once you have answered all the specific questions you can go further with your plans to invest.

I am afraid that not a lot of reliable agents/developers will be able to help you efficiently and quickly without having a specific requirements.

If any further help send me a message

J

J

joshteo

Hi,
I have some good offers in Asia if you are interested.

Joshua

H

hsc-online

if you like to get some London property investments please let me know , i can guide you according to your requirements.

A

alanf

Good place for property investment

Hey Dava!

I would like to point Dubai, as one of the best places to invest your money on real estate. Dubai is emerging as one of the ideal most places in Asia, attracting a lot consideration due to exclusive projects proceeding there. Moreover, it is the main tourism, traveling and business hub in Asia and more importantly in the Middle East.

And you know what? A variety of apartments, studios, villas and hometowns are available in Dubai, which boost the value of the desert land. Whether you occupy the property as in living in yourself or give it up on rent, it will be a long time and fruitful investment.

So, I would recommend Dubai, the city of Arabia, for your friend to invest money in real estate.

Good luck

Alanf

J

John

I wonder did Dava come back to read any of the replies?

Let us know what you've decided on if you're around Dava!

A Very Good Friend Of Mine Is Looking For A Very Good Place To Invest On Property. He Prefare Europe, North And South America Mostly But Some Few Places In Asia. Any One With Any Useful Information Should Write To Me.

Dava

M

Michael Hunt

Most of my new business comes from overseas

I represent one of the largest banks in the world (JPMorgan Chase & Co.) and most of the business I am receiving, comes from International investors looking to purchase second or vacation homes in California. 9 out 10 will contact me to seek a loan from my bank (which I can happily provide) and the balance are looking for information only.

Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Mike

Dava

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Londoner

Have you thought of Sweden?

Hello Dava,

I notice that you mention your friend would consider Europe for his investments. We have just listed some very interesting apartments in southern Sweden.

Please visit our website or contact me to see some images and further details. These are newly refurbished apartments in a delightful small Swedish town, available for immediate viewing. There are 24 apartments for sale (1 or 2 bed) starting from £29,950 plus service charges. All immaculate and refurbished to a very high standard.

As you can see prices are extremely low compared to the rest of Europe, especially considering that this is an area with a good infrastructure and offering many facilities.

Apart from the strong possibility of capital appreciation, both short and long-term letting would be a good option for these apartments. The apartments are located on the edge of a pretty town with good shopping and cultural activities, and close to the wonderful Swedish lakes and countryside with great year-round recreational opportunities - amazing lakes for fishing and boating, miles of wonderful woodland trails for walking or cycling, and in the winter skiing, ice fishing and fun in the snow! The development also has its own leisure club with swimming pool and children's play area.

Apartments can be purchased individually, but for someone looking for a new business opportunity the whole block could be purchased (at a very significant discount) and run as a single business.

We also have many other international properties on our website, so please do drop by! We are Homefinders International (co.uk) a UK Limited company.

K

korin

Hi Dava,
I am writing from Turkey. I think your friend can choice Aegean Region of Turkey.For example Didim Altinkum. If you want, I can help you or your friend to find the most beautiful place and house in Didim Turkey.

M

Michael Hunt

Have you ever considered buying in California?

If you have an investor, looking to buy a second or vacation home (or a commercial property) in California, please keep me in mind. I can fund 50% of the purchase price. For more details, contact me.

Michael Hunt

Hello Dava,

I notice that you mention your friend would consider Europe for his investments. We have just listed some very interesting apartments in southern Sweden.

Please visit our website or contact me to see some images and further details. These are newly refurbished apartments in a delightful small Swedish town, available for immediate viewing. There are 24 apartments for sale (1 or 2 bed) starting from £29,950 plus service charges. All immaculate and refurbished to a very high standard.

As you can see prices are extremely low compared to the rest of Europe, especially considering that this is an area with a good infrastructure and offering many facilities.

Apart from the strong possibility of capital appreciation, both short and long-term letting would be a good option for these apartments. The apartments are located on the edge of a pretty town with good shopping and cultural activities, and close to the wonderful Swedish lakes and countryside with great year-round recreational opportunities - amazing lakes for fishing and boating, miles of wonderful woodland trails for walking or cycling, and in the winter skiing, ice fishing and fun in the snow! The development also has its own leisure club with swimming pool and children's play area.

Apartments can be purchased individually, but for someone looking for a new business opportunity the whole block could be purchased (at a very significant discount) and run as a single business.

We also have many other international properties on our website, so please do drop by! We are Homefinders International (co.uk) a UK Limited company.

A

awahee123

Banned
I think your friend needs to make a decision on what part of the world he would prefer to make an investment in,then take move forward, a lot of good information is provided within this forum.

Q

QCStone

If I was looking right now I would be thinking of researching America. With the weak dollar you could do very well....

Q

QCStone

For Europe I would still be looking and Bulgaria and Croatia if you're brave..but do your research!

M

Michael Hunt

Anyone looking to invest in USA

I represent JPMorgan Chase & Co., and I can fund 50% of the purchase price.

A

awahee123

Banned
I think eastern europe looks a bit risky at the moment,however that is just a personal assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.