greg

Looking for hotels or other important commercial properties

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Business Brokers in Bulgaria?

greg said:
I have excellent contacts in Sofia who are constructing a balance of residential & commercial properties in the capital; if you need further advice or introductions please feel free to call me...

Peter Mitry

M

mike123

PM me and I will give you the contacts of My agent there!

G

greg

Peter, thanks but Im only looking at businesses.... Hotels, Bars, or prime location premises that can suit for that!

Mike, Ive sent you a PM

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
I can help Greg. I live and work near Stara Zagora in the centre. One of main cities for business development and investment in Bulgaria. Loads going on here.

Are you looking for functioning hotels and businesses or to develop one - we can source both but would need a little more information. Know a couple of large hotels for sale but need some serious refurbishment.

Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
A

avangard

Dear Greg, my name is Mira Ivanova, I work for Avangard Real Estate, based in Varna. We have a 15 years long experience in teh real estate field and I think some of the offers that we have available mihgt be of interest for you if you look for office buildings, hotels in Varna and the resorts nearby / Golden sands for instance/ or trade centers.
Please reply if the area of Varna would be of interest for you. If it not I am no going to bother you
Thank you for your time and will be looking forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Mira Ivanova, Avangard, Bulgaria

Y

yousuf

Hai Greg
how are you? Why don't Look out in Dubai if you want i have excellent oppertunity for you. if you need any information i more than happy to provide you with valid information about dubai. we have lot of hotels, hotel apartments available in very good unique location. Mail me if you need anything [email protected]

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
I have found a number of hotels for sale around Kazanlak and Stara Zagora for another agent. PM me if interested and can send you details.

Rachel

B

bulbrok

We are Bulgarian Business Brokerage Agency

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Niki76

loyal person in Bulgaria

Dear Sir,
My name is Nikolay Dimitrov, and I am a youg businessman from Bulgaria.
If You need any person here, helping You with your needs and business, please contact me at : [email protected]
I can help You with my native language knowing and my connections here!

M

Michael Stevens

Hi,
Good investment opportunities are available at L S Property Bulgaria

C

chokoeff

Hi there!
Are You still interested in investing in Bulgaria?
I have an offer for you, there is a hotel 2 km away from Tzarevo let me know if You need details.

Chokoeff

L

lina

How about this?

Varvara hotel, built-up area - 2200 sq.m. Garden - 860 sq.m. This hotel is situated on the main road in the town of Varvara, 350 m from the sea and 100 m from forest (Strandza mountain). The hotel has sea and mountain views. Varvara is one of the last places on the seaside where you can enjoy of the unique combination of crystal clear sea and mountain. It is nestled between the sea and the Strandza Mountain and next to the Ropotamo nature reserve. The hotel has 4 floors, 17 double bedrooms, 4 studios and 5 apartments. The hotel is well-appointed, it has telephone, TV, air condition and mini bar in each room. There is underground garage, solar heating and hydraulic elevator. The hotel is adapted for disabled people.
Additional options: Electricity, Water, Regulation, Sewerage, Furnished, Air Conditioned, Parking, Swimming pool, Elevator, Telephone
Please, write me an e-mail, if You want to see pictures of the place.

contacts: Kalina Genova
[email protected]
mobile: +359 878 445 089

U

user12

we are bulgarian commercial property brokers company based in the uk
how much are you looking to invest? good quality hotels near beach or inner city sofia some sell their hotel at a share price

if your serious we can get you the deal

U

user12

buying

Hi greg please feel free to give me a call my number 0207 249 3264 ask for natasha
Please bare in mind we have slowed down in this area.but we could be in bulgaria and show you some property for 100 euros a day also must be included is our travel costs and some stay.our broker is bulgarian.I can send you some details of some property I have on file.

Regards

B

BGREDevelopment

We can help with this - let me know what exactly your are looking for, the price range, expected ROI and location. We operate mainly in Sofia, where we are in contact with some of the largest real estate developers but also have contacts on the coast (Varna, Balchik) and in Dobrich.

E

eurolink

Hotels for sale

As far as I know there are 70 hotels for sale near Varna & Golden Sands. Please contact me if you want further details

Status
Not open for further replies.