ad

Any BTL investors in Essex?

S

SteveW

Been doing a lot of research lately and preparing to set off on my journey of property investing. Really believe I’m coming to the point where I need to jump in and actually do, rather than watch from afar.

Would be great to link up with others in the Essex area to share ideas/thoughts/strategy and to continue with our learning journeys.
Cheers
Steve

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
I dont know if you are aware but this site has a mentorship scheme which offers guidance and help for property investors with all levels of experience. There is a free introductory chat to see if Nick can help and then you just take it from there:-

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Been doing a lot of research lately and preparing to set off on my journey of property investing. Really believe I’m coming to the point where I need to jump in and actually do, rather than watch from afar.

Would be great to link up with others in the Essex area to share ideas/thoughts/strategy and to continue with our learning journeys.
Cheers
Steve
Hi Steve,

Great to hear you’re ready to go! The most important thing is to get your education on your chosen strategy up to a point. On here is great obviously so feel free to ask specific questions. Checkout the free ebook section in the main menu as well...

Get going is critical as you’ll also learn the most from your mistakes! Ideally you don’t want those to be too costly though so due diligence and education will help you avoid those!

I can also help with 1-2-1 mentoring if that might help fill in the gaps quicker and help with practical steps to get you going...

Keep us posted anyway!

Kind regards
Nicholas

Sent from my iPhone using Property Forum

N

nmb

When I started my journey I found it was very very useful to read as many property/business related ebooks as possible to get different opinions and strategies.

You might also find ebooks about "business minds" very helpful as they can help plan your time better and be more productive. The days of working 12 hour days for the sake of it have gone - smaller bursts of activity, breaks and then come back.