Another 7* hotel for Sahl Hasheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

distant dreamer

When I was at Place in the Sun show yesterday, I spoke to a developer who said that on the plot between the old town and the arrival piazza, there would be a boutique style 7* hotel built. If this is true it will be excellent news for everyone whose invested there.

O

Organics1

I'd like to see the first one! I've emailed Foster & partners several times now about their involvement in Serrenia as it's no longer on their projects page and they've never replied. I have heard so many conflicting stories about wether it's actually happening or not that I don't know anymore. I just find it very strange that the architects for such a large project no longer advertise this on their site and won't acknowledge their involvement either. I'm starting to think hype, hype, hype.

T

ThomasCurtains

I'd like to see the first one! I've emailed Foster & partners several times now about their involvement in Serrenia as it's no longer on their projects page and they've never replied. I have heard so many conflicting stories about wether it's actually happening or not that I don't know anymore. I just find it very strange that the architects for such a large project no longer advertise this on their site and won't acknowledge their involvement either. I'm starting to think hype, hype, hype.
The word is Fosters have taken the developer to court for non-payment of fees (on another post somewhere). Serrenia website appears to be down but I picked up their brochure the last time I was in Hurghada which looks fantastic.....maybe the agents on this forum know more. Cheers TC

D

distant dreamer

Speaking to various people at the show yesterday, it seems that something must be happening with the project as one of them had gone up the back of Sahl Hasheesh and looking down, said he could see the shape of a marina dug out. Not sure about Fosters and Partners, but the Serrenia website is working and the following link still shows their details on the project under technical partners Serrenia - Development - Technical Partners. Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

O

Organics1

I knew about the link to Serrenia, I saw that approx 6 months ago but thank you anyway. I was just concerned that when you go to the F&P site it's been withdrawn. Also I have tried to contact the sales agents Cushman & Wakefield and Engel Volkers who both say they're not dealing with it any longer. I have also heard that the developer is only interested in the Marina so that's why there may be a dispute going on. Who knows but as you said we'll just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.