Andromeda Country Club Pedasi Panama

Status
Not open for further replies.
gsinker

gsinker

Andromeda Country Club

is a planned luxury ocean front development located in Pedasi, Los Santos, Panama. It offers investors a laid back lifestyle surrounded by a coastline and endless opportunities for outdoor adventure. In our 40 hectare development, you may choose a state-of-the-art home from one of our model designs.

Prices for the Lots start from $75,000

Our architect firm, Mallol & Mallol, has created a colonial, open and airy design that maximizes breathtaking ocean views as well as top of- the-line features and amenities. At the same time, our models provide natural flow and functional living environments. Alternatively, if you prefer, you may let your imagination go and design the customized home of your dreams.

Gated community with 24 hours security services and management on site includes the following amenities:

• Beach club
• Community swimming pool
• Tennis, basketball and volleyball courts
• Children’s playground
• Parks
• Walking trails
• Elevated open air vista lounge with live music
• Modern equipped gym and spa
• Business Center
• High-speed internet

Andromeda Pedasi buyers will find sweeping scenery, charming rural towns, unparalleled deep-sea fishing just minutes from shore, island nature reserves, surfing, snorkelling, wildlife-watching, scuba-diving, and no end of nooks and crannies to explore.

Lots range in size from 800-1500m2 on this 40-hectare project, with several model homes to choose from designed by renowned international architectural firm Mallol & Mallol. Buyers can also choose to custom-build their home on the spacious lots, overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

For more Details:

http://www.afloridarealtor.com/property/hotproperty/property/panama/andromeda-country-club-pedasi-panama.html

Attachments

gsinker

gsinker

On The Land this week

I flew down to the development this week to get some updated images of the land and took a few pictures of the lots.

The survey of Phase 1 has been completed and the lots leading down to Ocean have been staked out.

The images below are taken from the bottom end of The Phase. I wanted to get pictures of the lots just so you can see how nice the area away from the Beach is.

The Ocean front lots will be staked out once the trees are cleared.

This is a superb location and the beach is magnificant. The wind was coming in from the Ocean while was walking the site making it a very pleasant afternoon.

Sales of the lots are doing well. a point to note that in Phase 1 you can just purchase a lot. In phase 2 and 3 you will need to purchase a villa with the lot.

The lots can be held for 2 - 3 years before you are required to build a home or resell the land.

We also drove out to the location of the new airport and it was great to see so much work being carried out on the site.

http://www.afloridarealtor.com/property/hotproperty/property/panama/andromeda-country-club-pedasi-panama.html

If anyone would like more details on the purchase of a homesite please email [email protected] or call +1 863 248 1164 or +1 800 959 6620 in Panama +507 6650 9387

Attachments

gsinker

gsinker

More images of the site at Pedasi

Back down the site again this weekend, wonderful day with great weather. less wind this time.

Its good to see the interest level in the area getting stronger and stronger. I seem to be spending more time with clients on the site than I do in the City.

I am even considering moving down to the area for the weekdays and commute back to city for the weekends. Sounds back to front but needs must.

Next time is go down I will try and get some images of the construction of the airport. sadly when I have been down it has been very dusty which doesn't make for a great picture.

I will also post some local images of the area so you can get a feel for how nice and unspoilt the area is.

Attachments

N

Nick Brian

Pedasi is a wide are to live. But is it secured or well equipped place to live? I guess so many people come and go and even look for property but hardly they buy. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.