Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

An overview on Dubai sports city

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by Roshan, May 11, 2008.

1. Roshan

Roshan New Member

2. Sixgun

Sixgun New Member

This is going to sound like quite a strange question, but I would apreciate if anyone knows the answer, or can direct me to a website that can.

Here we go :
    How High will that new Cricket stadium be, with the huge dome on top??

There are many people who have bought apartments thinking they will have a lovely view OVER the Cricket stadium, if you watch the video about it (in link in above post) it looks like it could swallow a 15-20 storey building.

This is quite a critical question for those people on that side of Stadium point.

Any ideas????? Free dinner on me to the first correct answer :eek:

Thanks in Advance.

3. Roshan

Roshan New Member

A very interesting question and free dinner for you for coming out with it :D

Have not seen the video but I feel it will be the proximity then the view which would attract the investors.

.....Guess I did not qualify huh :mad:

Regards

Roshan

4. Sixgun

Sixgun New Member

bah!
    No Roshan you don't qualify, and receive penalty points for getting me excited when I saw a reply ;)

You're right about the location being the attraction, but if you were looking over the top to Dubai marina etc at night,or a stadium wall, nust also have an effect. Does for me anyway.

How hard can it be eh? I've scoured the net thinking there must be a host of facts, figures and trivia about an exciting new construction like that, but no.

Someone must know something....anyone???

I mean, a really nice free dinner... (sounding desperate or what :confused:

5. Sixgun

Sixgun New Member

Oh well.
    I win myself, got some info from net,

The stadium ,with roof, is 40 meters high,

whats 1 storey, 3 metres? means this thing is about 14 storeys high.

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  6. mpat

mpat New Member

Sixgun,

I think a storey is just a little more than 3 meter ,around 3.5 to 4 meters depending on the elevation it goes up.So I m a winner:D and Waiting for the Dinner.

Bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.