Amazing beachfront building plots in 5* resort - North-East Brazil !!

Discussion in 'South America - Property For Sale in South America' started by Omar Fabio, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Omar Fabio

Omar Fabio New Member

BEACHFRONT BUILDING PLOTS ON SALE IN BRAZIL WITHIN AN EXCLUSIVE GATED 5* RESORT in MURIU, NATAL !!

TITLE DEEDS AVAILABLE !!!

(Palm Springs Natal - Land Villas - Investment Opportunities - North East Brazil)
    INFRASTRUCTURE BEING COMPLETED !!
    WITH PERMISSIONS TO BUILD YOUR VILLA.

As a private investor i am putting on sale some of my building plots (approved for building a villa) within the magnificent Palm Springs Natal eco-resort (Palm Springs Natal - Land Villas - Investment Opportunities - North East Brazil), your affordable piece of Brazilian real estate boom in a luxurious & eco-friendly beachfront gated community with 24 hour security, supermarket, bars, pools, tennis courts, 5* Hotel and Spa including the regions only conference centre.

This resort (developed by British owned company with infrastructure works well on their way ) is located in North-East Brazil ( precisely Muriu / near Natal) , which is definitely a Top touristic destination , and Muriu is known as “the millionaires beach row” – one of the most affluent areas of Natal where the wealthy brazilians have their beachfront villas : "a place with the purest air on earth*. According to research done by NASA, the northeast of Brazil has the purest air not only on the continent, but also in the whole developed world! *You have to visit the freezing plains of Antarctica to get anything more pure.

My plots on sale are located on the beachfront row and precisely Q row in the resort site plan attached. ( plots Q6 & Q7 )

Address: Muriu / Natal, Rio Grande do Norte
    Plots Size: 4000 ft² (m²)

ACTUAL PRICELIST : R$ 227000 ( USD 142000 )

DISCOUNTED PRICE PER PLOT: R$ 160000 (USD 99000)

Email Owner for details:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Mobile: 00421905933130

Address: Muriu / Natal, Rio Grande do Norte
    Size: 4000 ft² (m²)

Attached Files: