Am I being conned

D

David howe

I received the below mail from a person who has been misled by one of the so called property experts of whom many of you are aware off, without having to name and shame.

Have made a lot of mistakes here in our first exploits in foreign property purchase. Bought off plan from ### show a unit in Melbourne development Banesa, Bucharest. Supposed to have been finished months ago but have been informed recently that wont be ready till Nov. Bought furniture package from co. who dont exist anymore. Now have been advised by ### lawyers that we can claim deposit back as over 60 days late.... but have to send them another €8000.00 to cover costs of legal action. Am I being conned again??

Personally I think the word conned is a polite way of putting it. Do not on pain of death part with your 8,000 to these guys

David Howe LLB. LLM

E

eSTATE Consulting

I received the below mail from a person who has been misled by one of the so called property experts of whom many of you are aware off, without having to name and shame.

Have made a lot of mistakes here in our first exploits in foreign property purchase. Bought off plan from ### show a unit in Melbourne development Banesa, Bucharest. Supposed to have been finished months ago but have been informed recently that wont be ready till Nov. Bought furniture package from co. who dont exist anymore. Now have been advised by ### lawyers that we can claim deposit back as over 60 days late.... but have to send them another €8000.00 to cover costs of legal action. Am I being conned again??

Personally I think the word conned is a polite way of putting it. Do not on pain of death part with your 8,000 to these guys

David Howe LLB. LLM

----------------------------------------

Yup, agree with you David on that. Conned over and over again...
The GOLDEN RULE (I just came back from Spain to my home country Romania, and it applies to both):

NEVER USE THE SAME LEGAL ADVISORS LIKE THE VENDOR, NOT EVEN THE ONES THEY RECOMMEND YOU!!!

Google any law firm in that city and it will be far better :wink: