Property tv
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Alternative Investing

Discussion in 'Buying Overseas Property' started by Alison Bisley, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Alison Bisley

Alison Bisley New Member

I'm looking into green investments as a safer way to invest my money following the credit crunch for uk buy-to-lets. I'm interested in low entry deals and entry deals around 30-50k euros. I've looked into the countries that have the feed-in tariff in place with competitive financing options - germany has, however, currently sold out. Not interested in investing in stocks or funds.
    Anyone got any ideas?

2. agentkhoo

agentkhoo New Member

Alison, what do you mean by green investments? Can you clarify?

3. Alison Bisley

Alison Bisley New Member

Solar Investing

Solar Photovoltaic panels on roof top spaces for example

4. agentkhoo

agentkhoo New Member

You mean properties and real estate that use energy saving and renewable energy solutions as part of their design. Is that correct?

5. agentkhoo

agentkhoo New Member

Actually, I'm doing a bit of research into houses and properties that have a environmental consideration while designing the house or condo. I think it is still new in Singapore and the rest of South Asia. But it is important that we look into this in a much bigger way now.

6. Alison Bisley

Alison Bisley New Member

Solar Investing

more finding a company that find or supply roof top spaces for installations, finance options etc for a fee-in tariff deal already in place for investors to buy into?

7. sharon333

sharon333 New Member

Iwould say it means find home that are more environmentally safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.