Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

All The Buyer's Out There

Discussion in 'Egypt property' started by J4hurghada, Feb 16, 2008.

1. J4hurghada

J4hurghada Banned

After reading alot of threads, alot have alot to say about each and everyone of them.

Weather you are thinking about DP1/2,hanna beach,regency,oasis projects,sahl,or even el gouna. in fact any development in hurghada.

Just try to do your homework and go with your heart, if it feels right do it.

Anywhere in hurghada has alot of building work going on, prices do matter and there is alot of prices out there.

Remember you wont go far wrong as the prices are great at the moment.

Ask as many question as you can think off and alot of people on this site will help and its free so go for it.....................

And best of luck

2. kimkonnoris

kimkonnoris New Member

thanks j4, good honest advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Sarah C

Sarah C New Member

I agree with j4hurghada, we had no idea what we were doing when we bought our apartment, but we just used our heads and followed our heartsm we have had some problems along the way, but i just know that in a few months time when me and my husband are sat on our balcony with a beer watching our kids in the pool it would of be worth every little bit of stress and worry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarahx

4. awahee123

awahee123 Banned

Hi everyone,

Good thread j4.
    We will all come across trying times at some point in Egypt but even people investing today will receive massive gains for the future.
    We are all lucky we have bought somewhere where prices are still reasonable,if we look closely at what's available this close to home at these prices there really is very little to talk about,especially with what Egypt has to offer.
    We have the luxury of passing on information and helping each other and in turn the information this forum provides answers the should I or shouldn't I question when it comes to investing.
    At least the newer member investors can put right the wrongs we share and probably have less to worry about when they come to buy in Egypt.
    So keep up the good work everyone and remember we are all here to help each other and not judge each other.

5. dave99

dave99 New Member

Any big purchase needs you to "invest" a sensible amount of time

Most people will actually "buy" based on a subjective assessment, rather than purely objective - it's human nature.

Usually if a couple are buying an apartment or house then they never agree on everything - holiday homes may be the same.

Whichever way you decide, the basics have to be covered.

It would be good to have your checklist of "wants" but you also have to accept that you are unlikely to get the perfect match.

That means giving some priority to the "wants" list so that you can at least give yourself a half chance of making a sound decision even if in the end you do have to let your partner decide based on something more subjective like "who we will have as neighbours".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.