Alexander Ski Spa, Bansko

• Thread starter Airdrie Diamond
  • Start date
A

Airdrie Diamond

I own an apartment (since 2007) in Alexander Ski Spa in Bansko and I was wondering if anyone else does and what their experience to date is. The property is complete and apartments are being rented out however the owner is now bankrupt and a creditor is running the place. To date I have recieved no rent and do not expect to for the past 2 years. Currently, my lawyer is sourcing other rental companies for the future. I would be happy to know that the place has a future and continues to stay open through the recession.

M

milena

Hi,
Do you know where it is located? Is it on the way to village Bania. If it is the same I think it is ready.

B

BG Property Care

Hi

Yes i believe the complex is ready and beautiful if you message me your email i can email you a man named paul who is an owner also in the complex who can fill you in on what is happening with it all at the moment.

Not sure you can put email addresses on here.

M

Mickmac

Hi
Does anybody have any news regarding the Alexander?Does anybody know when the Spa will be finished.
Thanks
Mick

O

ownercarol

Owner group

Many of the owners have formed a group and we contact each other through facebook to discuss issues, progress at the hotel, maintnenance and the prospect of rental income. Please let me know if you would like to join. Just send a brief over view of when you bought and your apartment or studio number.
Kind regards

W

winterfunman

Hi guys we have a nominated commitee who are over seeing alot to do with the complex , as per above post join the Alexander group on facebook , and we can ( one we have proof your a owner) will forward our info and strategy etc .

Currently as owner need all uk owner to move forward so do join please ( i am Paul who bg man mentioned also )

M

mackcrawford

the complex that you have describe is called Sapphire were Paul is manager is this the same complex as Alexsander Ski and SPA. because I'm looking for to buy apartment and I'm interested of this.
Please if you are owner there I'll be happy to contact you and discos some things.

PS
for my other apartment in Monastery Complex I'm using "Property Services Bansko" or propertyservicesbansko,com Property Services Bansko my question is: did someone know them; are they good. So far (2m) I receive accurate information from them and the price is nice but I want and additional opinion.

regards
Mack

W

WFM

Alexander ski/spa has nothing to do with the Sapphire complex, the current manager of ours is Bulgarian , and not called Paul

Its under the piry complex name also

Anyone who needs info on the Alexander Complex PM me on here

and i will endevaour to answer all questions and give e mail for group etc

Kind regards Paul ( owner/ member of committee)

W

winterfunman

We need to contact as many current full paid up owners for a group decision and move the complex on in all our favour