Al Rivera Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rivera Info

hello Randall

we got your 1k GBP by the agent you were going to buy throwe him and if you see th eRivera Co ar ehonest that will not play the games with any customers, even if they wanted to cancell, about your agent i'm sure he offerd to you another project ....marina but in the case you don't lke he gave u back the reservation deposite thats all because of the guy was working in Al rivera doing the talking arround without any proves , but in case of u still intersted you can send a lawer to the company and let him check by himself the documents then you can decied

Regards
Rivera Info

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Rivera - I think your post may confuse people some what. I know we have a language barrier but your post does not really make any sense Im afraid.

R

Rivera Info

afraid of what , because i defense the pepole i work as agent with them
i f you can tell me i'm wronge , please say it becasue i'm not trying any body confuse , i'm just make the truth clear as the forum says , we need to know the truth no more

R

Rivera Info

Hi Rivera - I think your post may confuse people some what. I know we have a language barrier but your post does not really make any sense Im afraid.

Hi Queen

you think i really the pepole confuse to make them decision or i'm clear the truth to everybody and i have a proved for what i'm saying , i'm just trying to help the pepole from the pushing in the way they don't like

R

Rivera Info

Is your lawyer 'ru.e.lawyer' Rivera?

my lawer is in Cairo his name is Said Ahemd , his office in Helioplias where my first apartment located and i have been with him in bussines since 10 years

L

Lsab

Thanks Rivera,

What Queenie meant is that we know that you are trying to make a point but we can't understand it. Your English is much much better than my Arabic, but I'm afraid it's very hard to understand. The long post that you made #100, doesn't make any sense at all I'm afraid.

Last edited:
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Rivera - I did not incinuate that you are trying to confuse people. The language barrier is making what you are trying to say confusing.

R

Rivera Info

sorry about my English asi'm not english man , but i think the peolpe can understand what i meant , i'm Italian lives in Dubi but i have a network agents work in U.K and they are freinds for me

may be some letters missing

sorry again

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Rivera works for Al Rivera. All agents, including ourselves, would love to sell this project but only if it is legal. Zeiad came all the way from Sharm specifically to look at the documents which had been provided by the land owner and the Developer. We have no interest in rubbishing this project but Zeiads's advice was don't touch it until the Due Diligence is in order. That remains our position and I would appreciate some input from Zeiad to confirm his findings.

If they get the correct paperwork in order it will be on every agents website.

queenie40something

queenie40something

sorry about my English asi'm not english man , but i think the peolpe can understand what i meant , i'm Italian lives in Dubi but i have a network agents work in U.K and they are freinds for me

may be some letters missing

sorry again
Hi Rivera - no need to apologise. Your English is better than my Italian - I think there may be a problem with your keyboard though.

R

Rivera Info

Rivera works for Al Rivera. All agents, including ourselves, would love to sell this project but only if it is legal. Zeiad came all the way from Sharm specifically to look at the documents which had been provided by the land owner and the Developer. We have no interest in rubbishing this project but Zeiads's advice was don't touch it until the Due Diligence is in order. That remains our position and I would appreciate some input from Zeiad to confirm his findings.

If they get the correct paperwork in order it will be on every agents website.

sorry Mr.Peter
but i knew about that Ziead never been in Hurghada before to see the documents because if he saw i would know that very easy , but he said to the guy i let him spoke to him that by the words excatly as he said

i never saw this documents before and there is another lawyer office he trust on them to see this documents if the Rivera company wants to check teh legal paper so its not true that Mr.Ziead saw the paper of Rivera Beach Resort , and belive me if you can't belive what i said the days will prove

ask him if he really saw the all documents and the stamped partnership contract or not

Regrads

P

propertastic

Hello Egypt Real

i'm sure about what you write above but the sign there says that the land is own by miss Nabila and its true because the devoloper and the land owner are partners in the project with 70 & 30 % share and both are agreed to put this sign because i saw it today too and i got this information
I passed the site again today and the sign has now mysteriously disappeared!

I wonder what is going on there?

I still have the photos though - I will post them as soon as I get them off my cameraphone (which takes forever).

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi George the thread will remain open as there are members still interested in this.

R

Rivera Info

i think this thread should be cosed as Ziad cleared all points and now Rivera info afetr agree on ziad talks in a strange way about him
Don't wworry about that gorge becaus ei only belive what i can see and after Mr.Ziead wrote what in the other page i became more sure about my possition

thank you for help and bak soon after me vacation

Rivera Info

Watson

Watson

Latest News on this Project

Hi Guys,

Just to give you a quick update on this project.

The project is due to commence build 1st July 08 and already 15% are sold.

I have seen the contracts and proof of this and can assure you it is going ahead.

Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.