Al Rivera Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redangel7861

Morning Randall - let us know what your agent's view is. I'd be interested as I've put a deposit on Regency Beach.
Hi Isaab.

If Hania don't sought out the mess regarding the communal charge then this is one development I will seriously consider

Randall

Randall

Hi All

Just got back from my agents. I was really lucky because she reserved a one bed apartment for me last Friday at £21.725. It is number 217 in block I. The apartment is 55m2 and will overlook the garden area.Apartments at this price have now been sold apparantly, hence me being lucky as this is the price i can afford, if you add on solicitor and furniture as well.
My price is fixed and will not go up on launch on 1st May i have been assured,unlike Regency Beach.
There are pool views available from £26.725. The agent says there is no catch regarding the price when i asked why they are so cheap.They said every developer works to different profits depending on what price they buy the land for etc.The prices will start around £24.750 for the same apartment upon launch.
I said knowing my luck mine will be over the bins but she said not (ha ha).

Cheers

L

Lsab

I think it took us so long to decide on Regency Beach that even when we heard of Rivera Beach we decided to stay put. We haven't yet been out to Hurghada so can't really comment on which is the better development of the two but...Red, Hania was always my second choice. I really hope it gets sorted out for you all. It does sound a mess at the moment but surely they'll have to listen to the concerns of so many of you.

M

MrSkipsey

Well,....If things at Hania havent sorted themselves fairly soon then I may be jumping ship.
On paper this seems like an even better development then Hania and at a cheaper cost.

But then what happens 3 months down the line when something 'may' go wrong like Hania at the moment? Will I be jumping ship again and if I did will it I just be in a vicious cycle?!

L

Lsab

Thought it better to move us over to the Hania thread, guys :) Be interesting to see what further comments are made.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Thought it better to move us over to the Hania thread, guys :) Be interesting to see what further comments are made.
That is correct and for who wry about moving to another project you don't have to as there is Al Rivera & Harmony Projects so many other options in the Horizon

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sarsey

agent

Hi All

Just got back from my agents. I was really lucky because she reserved a one bed apartment for me last Friday at £21.725. It is number 217 in block I. The apartment is 55m2 and will overlook the garden area.Apartments at this price have now been sold apparantly, hence me being lucky as this is the price i can afford, if you add on solicitor and furniture as well.
My price is fixed and will not go up on launch on 1st May i have been assured,unlike Regency Beach.
There are pool views available from £26.725. The agent says there is no catch regarding the price when i asked why they are so cheap.They said every developer works to different profits depending on what price they buy the land for etc.The prices will start around £24.750 for the same apartment upon launch.
I said knowing my luck mine will be over the bins but she said not (ha ha).

Cheers
Which agent did you use i would like more info on this development and cant find anyone to help.
you could pm me if you prefer.
many thanks

queenie40something

queenie40something

Which agent did you use i would like more info on this development and cant find anyone to help.
you could pm me if you prefer.
many thanks
Hi you will not have access to send receive any PM's at the moment. Type in the name in google and you will find information.

S

sarsey

Hi you will not have access to send receive any PM's at the moment. Type in the name in google and you will find information.
Thanks queenie40something,been doing that already without finding out all that i want.
As this is an excellent forum, there seems to be more people in the know than elsewhere.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks queenie40something,been doing that already without finding out all that i want.
As this is an excellent forum, there seems to be more people in the know than elsewhere.
Hi Sarsey - your welcome and you are quite right. This forum has plenty of members in the know who are always on hand to help.

Randall

Randall

Hi Sarsey

The agent i am using is a reputable one and have been around for a long time.
As this development is only just on their books they have not put them on their web site yet.

Elite-Overseas Properties.... they are based in Newport Shropshire.

Ask for Louise and mention me.

Cheers

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

Rivera Beach

Quite like block ''M'' top floor 1 bed approx 30k prices increase 15% 1st June after pre release.

P

propertastic

For those of you asking how come Rivera Beach is 'so cheap', I can tell you that it took a lot of negotiation to get the prices down to these levels. There are other factors to bear in mind which explains why they are so much lower than other developments in the Al-Ahyaa area:

1. Economies of scale - it is one of the biggest developments being built in the area.
2. Relatively narrow frontage. It's still plenty wide enough for everyone to get a spot on the beach, but stretches back a long way as can be seen from the masterplan.
3. Sensible unit sizes - the developers have finally realized that, with most people staying for a week or two, they really don't need 150m2 of expensive space for that time.
4. The pricing is based upon floors and views. The better the view, the higher the price, topping out at GBP700/m2, which is fairly standard for Al-Ahyaa at the moment.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
For those of you asking how come Rivera Beach is 'so cheap', I can tell you that it took a lot of negotiation to get the prices down to these levels. There are other factors to bear in mind which explains why they are so much lower than other developments in the Al-Ahyaa area:

1. Economies of scale - it is one of the biggest developments being built in the area.
2. Relatively narrow frontage. It's still plenty wide enough for everyone to get a spot on the beach, but stretches back a long way as can be seen from the masterplan.
3. Sensible unit sizes - the developers have finally realized that, with most people staying for a week or two, they really don't need 150m2 of expensive space for that time.
4. The pricing is based upon floors and views. The better the view, the higher the price, topping out at GBP700/m2, which is fairly standard for Al-Ahyaa at the moment.
Welcome back nick being long time we miss your advices and perfect analysis ;)

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi George thanks for the pics and Im sure members buying here will appreciate them. You cant get any nearer to the beach than that.

Randall

Randall

Hi Nick

I know its not the thread, but you did mention Rivera Beach. I withdrew from Regency because of the price increase and i am now purchasing at Rivera Beach. Because of price i have bought a garden view 1 bed. With your knowledge do you think they are going to be a good investment. I do not intend selling it on..hopefuly its for the long term.

Cheers

P

propertastic

Any beachfront development in Egypt at the moment under GBP500/m2 is a great investment.

If it makes you feel any more confident, Randall, I have a 25% share in the unit next door but one to yours at Rivera Beach. So if it turns out to be a rubbish investment, you can come round and knock on my door and shout at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.