Al Rivera Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redangel7861

there is a project called Al Rivera Beach
Realestate.

Do you have any more details on this project as I'm looking to add to my portfolio in Hurghada ie. Hania and another development.:)

Thanks

RED

Last edited by a moderator:
R

redangel7861

there is a project called Al Rivera Beach
RE,

Looks like a good project and prices seem very cheap for the location £500psqm. Is it going to actually be a beach front location???

Who is the devloper on this project???

Rgds
RED

J

J@y

Who is the developer?

Have they got any previous developments? What is there background?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi I have just received an email on this development and it states it is right on the beach. Also has cinema, bowling alley, disco, shopping mall, wide range of restaurants, cafes, snack bars, cocktail lounges, coffee bars, dive centre, windsurfing and kitesurfing, kiddies playground to name a few.
10 yr construction warranty and internet and satelite in all apartments.

The prices also include the air con units as well.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
RE,

Looks like a good project and prices seem very cheap for the location £500psqm. Is it going to actually be a beach front location???

Who is the devloper on this project???

Rgds
RED
Hi Red
Developer is Al Riveral Development 7 Real Estate Company they have other 2 big projects one in El Kawther and the other In Intercontinental Area.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Who is the developer?

Have they got any previous developments? What is there background?
they have 2 other developments first in El kawther still underconstruction and the Other one in Intercontinental Area off plan as well.
Nice copmany

Randall

Randall

Hi All

I have been informed of a new project approximately 10 mins from El Gouna.

The development is going to be Beach Front and the plans make it look very impressive.Completion 2010.

At present I have only been told that prices start from £450 per sq metre,however like the Regency Beach the prices could change when plans are revised.

It appears that as one development sells out a better one comes along at around the same price.

Does anyone have any further information.

Cheers

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Randall I have merged your thread with this exisiting one where you will find some info.

Regards

Alison

Randall

Randall

Thanks For that.

I thought people on here would be in the Know already.

Cheers

L

Lsab

I'm sure there's more info out there - I'll have to check. Maybe you can take some photo's George? :)

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I'm sure there's more info out there - I'll have to check. Maybe you can take some photo's George? :)
hello
will be in the location tomorow but following latest plans

Attachments

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
more pics

hello rest of pics i got

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Randall

Randall

Hi

Many thanks George.
Has anyone bought into this development.
Do you think all the facilities offered will be completed.This development appears to offer an awful lot for the price.

Cheers

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi

Many thanks George.
Has anyone bought into this development.
Do you think all the facilities offered will be completed.This development appears to offer an awful lot for the price.

Cheers
Dear Randall yealready some people bought in this project, and they should commit to this as its mentioned in the contract and if not committed it will be cancelled the contract and take your money

J

johnwayne

Banned
Has anyone on this forum bought or are thinking of buying here. It looks good - especially the location!

Randall

Randall

Hi

I am going to my agent this morning to place my reservation deposit on a one bed.
I did this on Regency Beach but withdrew when they put the prices up.
My agent claims the one i am placing the money on will not have a price change.
My concern though is the price i am buying at is cheaper than the Regency, yet the development appears to be better value and i cannot understand why.

Cheers

L

Lsab

Morning Randall - let us know what your agent's view is. I'd be interested as I've put a deposit on Regency Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.