Al Rivera Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rytcher

Rytcher

Anyway I've already dealt with this through the private message. Thanks for advice.

Randall

Randall

Hi All

My agent has got back to me regarding Al Rivera Beach.

They have pulled out of the development because they say the developers contract is worthless and the owner of the lands contract could be easily pulled apart by the Egyptian Government.

Might look at Oasis but after a couple of bad experiences i might not bother anymore.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi All

My agent has got back to me regarding Al Rivera Beach.

They have pulled out of the development because they say the developers contract is worthless and the owner of the lands contract could be easily pulled apart by the Egyptian Government.

Might look at Oasis but after a couple of bad experiences i might not bother anymore.
Dear Randall
yeah our Lawyer just have a look yesterday about land contracts and he advised us not to follow on with it but this doesn't mean you should be afraid as this means when something not correct about any of the developments no body hide

L

Lsab

Randall I do feel bad for you but don't give up yet. There's so many more developments coming up - there has to be one that's going to work for you. Look at it this way - you know what your letting yourself in for now and armed with the information you have, the next time should be much easier.
The very best of luck with whatever you decide to do :)

K

kevin789

Is it just me or is Hurghada starting to sound dodgy !

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Is it just me or is Hurghada starting to sound dodgy !
why dodgy ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we ar honest here when we discover something wrong about any tiny details we stop the project and we announce it??? so what dodgy ???

P

propertastic

why dodgy ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we ar honest here when we discover something wrong about any tiny details we stop the project and we announce it??? so what dodgy ???
Exactly, it's when agent DON'T do their homework and clients start sending their deposit and then there are found to be problems that is the main worry.

Everyone should be aware that the word 'pre-release' means exactly what it says - it means buying before the project has been officially released and circumstances can change during this period.

Yes, it can be a hassle when things don't go quite the way that everyone expected them to but the reward of being patient and working through the problems is a juicy discount and the pick of the best units on offer.

The alternative is to wait until a project is released, by which time everything is clear. Or else go the whole way until a project is finished and you can see exactly what you are going to get - and pay a significantly higher price for the priviledge.

You just have to weigh up the risks of each project against the rewards.

M

Magnee

Hi everyone
just want an advice from someone here because i'll go to buy an apartment in this project can any body help
also i saw what have been written above about the legal staff

and i let my lawyer inform me if there are anything wronge in the documents but i wonder that he didn't tell me anything about what you talked about so een he is my lawyer in Hurghada since 7 years ago and i have bought alot of apartments with his double check , so waiting for the answer
please
Thanks
Magnee
Norway

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi everyone
just want an advice from someone here because i'll go to buy an apartment in this project can any body help
also i saw what have been written above about the legal staff

and i let my lawyer inform me if there are anything wronge in the documents but i wonder that he didn't tell me anything about what you talked about so een he is my lawyer in Hurghada since 7 years ago and i have bought alot of apartments with his double check , so waiting for the answer
please
Thanks
Magnee
Norway
Dear Magnee We adviced you if you still insist to buy there after all its up to you and you are responsible for your actions as its your money not ours

M

Magnee

Dear Magnee We adviced you if you still insist to buy there after all its up to you and you are responsible for your actions as its your money not ours

Dear Smart
i know i'm the one whoes responsible about my money not somebody elas don't worry about that
but my lawyer is also very profissinal and i trust on him as you are the one said that we are here very hionest with the pepole i thought may be somebody will give an advice if something hidden in that case

but now i hae been confirmed by you that when a project is going on there are alot of peopole arround traying to attacks ( sorry this is my viewing)

i think its good project and the lawyer of the company met with my lawyer and all the documents are in order and correct
thank you
and waiting for your reply
Magnee
Norway

L

Lsab

Magnee, I've deleted these last posts as there's no point getting into an arguement. This is a friendly forum where we all try to help each other as I was trying to help you. You are entitled to your opinion but please lets keep it amicable. :) Thank you.

M

Magnee

Hi Isab
thank you for leetingme been nice but
really i was just intersted to buy and i knew the company since long time ago so i just was trying to prove that this company is legal and work thee is lear
but every one is free to see the bussines side as he wants
at end and not end i'm sure that the legal is correct and all are in order
Thanks
Magnee
Norway

Randall

Randall

Is there any more news on this project or is it still not legal as far as people are aware.

Cheers

L

Lsab

Hi George, thanks for the information.

Hi Randall - is the search on again? Yesterday, for the first time in a while, I had a look at what's available and there appears to be lots of interesting developments around, quite a few at pre-launch prices. As you know, we're buying on Regency Beach but have been tempted by a few more and are hoping to put deposits down this week. I really hope you find something too.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi George, thanks for the information.

Hi Randall - is the search on again? Yesterday, for the first time in a while, I had a look at what's available and there appears to be lots of interesting developments around, quite a few at pre-launch prices. As you know, we're buying on Regency Beach but have been tempted by a few more and are hoping to put deposits down this week. I really hope you find something too.
you welcome any time Isab

R

Rivera Info

Yes please post any updates here. We'd all be interested in any new information.
Thanks.
i saw that they did a new prices very intersting to the clients and the sorte out all the legal work and actually i have some freinds i'll go with them to buy there .

Status
Not open for further replies.