Al Reef Villas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zane

Abu Dhabi: Expatriates can buy villas in Abu Dhabi on a 99-year renewable freehold basis, for the first time, the promoters of a Dh3 billion residential project announced yesterday.

Currently, expatriates are allowed to buy only apartments in some of the capital's projects.

"UAE nationals and foreigners will be allowed to buy villas and apartments at the Al Reef Villas project. We have approval from the government for freehold sale of villas, renewable automatically after 99 years," said Mohammad M. Al Qubaisi, Chairman, Manazel Real Estate.

Abu Dhabi-based Manazel and Dubai-based Hydra Properties will jointly develop the project at Shahama, close to the Abu Dhabi-Dubai highway as well as the capital's airport.

"This is the first time expatriates can buy villas in Abu Dhabi. There will be villas for all classes of investors," Al Qubaisi told a news conference.

The Al Reef project comprises 2,500 villas and 1,500 apartments. Prices start from Dh500,000 and go up to Dh1.3 million. The project will offer two-to-five-bedroom villas and two-to-three-bedroom apartments.

Construction will begin in early 2007 and completion is slated for late 2009 in three phases.

"The project will be developed over 10 million square feet of land and will include all facilities such as schools, play areas, malls, gardens and related facilities," said Al Qubaisi.

The land is owned by Hydra Properties but has been sold to Manazel for development.

C

chance

Al Reef Phase 1 Villas were sold in 2 days at Cityscape Dubai during November 2006. Phase II were only offered to those on the waiting list on 22nd February 2007at a premium of 6 to 7% over the Phase I prices by the developer. Details of Al Reef Villas can be found on the website Al-Reef Villas. Villas are hot selling due to close proximity to Abu Dhabi Airport , which is undergoing massive expansion as these are just 5 mins. from the Airport , 40 minutes drive from Jebel Ali - Dubai and 20 mins. from Abu Dhabi downtown during normal traffic hours.
Number of Property Consultants are offering these for sale in secondary market, see Gulf news or Khaleej Times.

I

imported_amazing. irs

I have some units in al reef villas diff. community and beds, Hydra village townhouses as well.
if is anybody interested about this plz call 050 3609554

S

sanakamal

hi!
i am dealing in Al-Reef, this is the only off plane property which is selling in this recession time.If you want to sell your villa than list your property with us also if you want to buy than call me for further details,as the market is very low at the moment good time to purchase these villa,also good oppourtunity for investment.call me for more details 050-6405964

Status
Not open for further replies.