Al-Odaid Investors

W

WilliamF

Hi,
I'm looking to get in touch with as many investors as possible who have bought and paid money into Al Odaid. There must be lots of people who have gone on the 20/80 payment plan who have walked away from their purchases. Be very keen to have a word with purchasers of other cash floors with them too. I understand Al Ghaith is out of administration and things are very unclear for Al Odaid on the construction side.

I know there have been lots of court cases, but that's not my angle and not the angle of this post. It would be good to have some collective thoughts on the Al Odaid Beach Residences Project.

If you've bought let us know.

Thanks

W

L

Lee Dubai

Hi,

I am an Al Odaid investor, am happy to get in touch.

Regards

W

WilliamF

Hi guys - I wanted to send you a PM with my email address so we can get a group email list going for Al-Odaid news. We have about 5 others in contact also in the same boat with Al-Odaid.

Send us an email to williamjflood at gmail dot com and lets see what we can do....

William

A

ameelioo

I am an investor with Al Odaid. Do you have any update?

Please include me in your mailing list?

A

Alish

I am an investor with Al Odaid. Do you have any update?

Please include me in your mailing list?
News Regarding to Al Odaid Residence

The good news or bad they cancel the project!
They would either:
1- Swap with other project or complete project.
2- Refund money

They will decide on April 2013.
They didn't run away (Al Odiad Real Estate Co. LLC)
Tel: +97 2 6271322

Regards,

--Alish

A

Alish

Dear Odaid Investors, i am writing an article on the Fate of Odaid Investors. Could you kindly fill me in with some specifics of the purchase and your journey to reach this far. My blog is <snip> Do kindly check it out and advise. Thanks Sanjay Batheja
Thanks.
But notting was there regarding to this subject.

Regards,

--Alish

armaanadvisors

armaanadvisors

Yes Alish. i am writing about it today - will publish at night. I just did a article on Hydra Investors 2 days ago. can you share any specifics i could write about. I realize its the same stuff - 20/80 offer - then no development etc. I am interested in bringing out the ordeal of the investors - difficulty of getting in touch with them etc,

Thanks.

But notting was there regarding to this subject.

Regards,

--Alish

S

SMMarsh

Al Odaid

Hello, I just found this forum and am keen to know what information anyone has about this developer. I paid 2 installments in 2008 plus a large premium. I know I can't do anything about recovering the premium but it would be a massive help to recoup the two installments. Alish you say in April we should all know if they are going to build the property, swap it for another or cancel. If they cancel how do they decide who gets a refund? And if they swap it for another do we have no chance of getting our installments back? Any thoughts from anyone would be gratefully received.

A

Alish

Hello, I just found this forum and am keen to know what information anyone has about this developer. I paid 2 installments in 2008 plus a large premium. I know I can't do anything about recovering the premium but it would be a massive help to recoup the two installments. Alish you say in April we should all know if they are going to build the property, swap it for another or cancel. If they cancel how do they decide who gets a refund? And if they swap it for another do we have no chance of getting our installments back? Any thoughts from anyone would be gratefully received.
I'm same as you, I got 4 units with 4 times more premium.
They said "if we will cancel we will refund the money".
Anyway I think you can call them and ask them more information.
They may give more information. But anyway we will loose the premium amount anyway!

A

Alish

Yes Alish. i am writing about it today - will publish at night. I just did a article on Hydra Investors 2 days ago. can you share any specifics i could write about. I realize its the same stuff - 20/80 offer - then no development etc. I am interested in bringing out the ordeal of the investors - difficulty of getting in touch with them etc,
Still notting show up!

W

WilliamF

I have a group of 30 Al Odaid investors on a mailing list, and we are working together to get a solution. Please email williamjflood at gmail dot com to be added in. It's worthwhile! We might be getting somewhere.

S

SMMarsh

I think people are afraid to speak out or create a public fuss. I just want my 2 payments back in a way that is uncontroversial. Anyone else feel this way?

W

WilliamF

Hi,
I have 42 people on the Al-Odaid mailing list. If you want to join send me a PM and tell us what property you have purchased from Al-Odaid.

Thanks

W

M

mitze

has anyone managed to get a refund

mitze79 at gmail dot com

S

SB1

Does anyone have any updates re progress with legal action against Al Odaid?