AL MARJAN ISLAND (A 'New Palm'!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mazi

could people please share their views on Al Marjan Island please? They portray it as potentially similar to the palm islands in Dubai (obviously cheaper) prices 1000-1400 aed/psf still seem to be quite steep for RAK.

do you guys see the prices justified in Al Marjan - being an hour away from Dubai - could you see it taking off soon?

I am conscious that although the developers would like it to be portrayed as similar to the palms in Dubai, Dubai itself is a beachfront city and therefore the palms are part of that, whereas in RAK there is no city near Al Marjan (with RAK city centre being 27 kms away itself) and I am worried there is not enough purely tourist interest in Al Marjan or RAK. Any thoughts appreciated!:eek:

A

Aryan Khan

Well few of my good investors have bought many plots in Marjan island. And yes RAK will take a rise in prices soon as many of the projects which are being developed in Marjan island will get a good hold of tourist attractions. Plots original prices have alreasy gone upto 30 to 50 dirhams per sqft.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

uaesmallguy

I am a small time invested in RAK Al Marjan Island and would like an opinion of Select property, Pacific bay. I have 2 unit each 1 bed and would like to sell. Any assistance would be appreciated.

A

asif08

seems like a lot of people want to sell their pacific properties...

is this because of developer issues or currency / credit crunch issues??

Status
Not open for further replies.