Al Khail Heights or Al Ghadeer

O

OMD

I am looking to buy a 3+ bedroom property. I am looking into two options, a 2432 SQ FT villa in Al Ghadeer, Abudhabi or 2336 SQ FT apartment in Al Khail Heights. Al Ghadeer villa will be handed over in 2 months time where as AL Khail Heights apartment will be ready by the end of 2014. Both are with payment plan and the price Per SQFT is more or less same. The service charges are less in Al Ghadeer than in AL Khail Heights.
It would initially be for renting out for a couple of years and later to move in. What would be a better investment in terms of returns and for a long term base to live in? Your opinions will help in making the decision.

H

hasan04

Re Al Khail Heights

Hello,

I suggest you to buy a property in Al Khail Heights in Dubai. The strong reason is the apartments in Al Khail Heights are going on Premium and its increasing from day one. Last week they release the Duplex Apartments and guess what, within a weeks time its on premium. The Price is good and more importantly its in the centre of dubai connected by Both Sheikh Zayed Road & Al Khail Road, surrounded by world renowned developments, Downtown, Business Bay....

O

OMD

Thanks for your input, have gone for it and signed the paper for Al khail Heights

H

hasan04

Re Al Khail Heights

You bought a 3BR or Duplex in Al Khail, Even I m searching for a duplex and guess what within a weeks time its on premium.

O

OMD

Taken a 4 bedroom with a minimal premium. I was offered the duplexes and the townhouses at the pre-launch time 2 weeks back but I was out of town and now when I asked the details, yes there's already a premium on them but I think a little premium is ok specially when you are getting the Burj view!!

H

hasan04

Re Al Khail Heights

Thanks for sharing and giving your valuable information, Even I m looking for a property for my near-ones and yes I know some people who have Duplex units with zero premium with community view and what I m looking is on premium between 3% - 5%.