Al Jawzaa

E

ebrahim1

Thanks for the update.

Looks like progress has picked up again after a few slow months. I received a letter today from Tameer saying they expecting handover in Nov 2010.

What do you think? Possible? or Overly optimistic?

Have you seen the inside? How is work getting along there?

S

sriikanth

Hey Rawat

Hru ... I agree that the work has picked up but doubt that the units will be delivered by Nov 2010 maybe by Mar 2011 hopefully.

Cheers

D

dineke

I have an appartment (2 bedrooms) in Al Jawzaa, but the idea of living there myself, is not realistic anymore.
I have been waiting too long and too many delays have been taking place.
I don't think the finishing date will be in October, we also get Ramadan and you know not much work is done during that month.

I wonder after such a long delay (years) is there a place or a person where I can claim some kind of compensation?

Any idea about the the selling- price of these appartments at the moment?

Dineke

S

sriikanth

Hey there hru.. you can stake a claim from Tameer for not delievering the flat on time. maybe all of us can do it together. the price is around 650 dhs per sq.ft for new flats around that area.

E

ebrahim1

sriikanth,

I think strength in number is important. If we can co-ordinate and collect email addresses / telephone numbers in ADVANCE OF COMPLETION AND HANDOVER then as soon as we receive notification, we can work together and put forward what we believe is a reasonable proposal for the delay in delivery.

What do you guys this? Any ideas?

D

dineke

I think that' a good idea.

Join forces and see what we can do.

How do we get access to everybody's e-mail address etc?

I don't think Tameer is willing to hand them over to us.

D

dineke

HI Everybody,

I have not heard from anybody since my last suggestion about trying to collect all the names of people who bought an apprtment in Al Jawzaa.
Let me know what you think.

Anything new?

Dineke

D

dineke

Hi Everybody (again)

Could anybody with an appartment in Al Jawzaa please reply on my last comment about the late finishing date of the appartments and about putting our hands together to get some kind of compensation?!

Thanks, Dineke.

E

ebrahim1

Completion

I emailed Tameer a few days ago and they reckon everything will be done for November and handover will start around then.

I do not however have any recent pictures or actual updates to back up that statement.

Ill collect email addresses of anyone who is in Al Jawzaa and keep a mailing list and we can then discuss the next stage as we get closer to completion and we have more contacts / dealing with Tameer.

My email adds is rawatdotebrahimatgmail.com replace dot = .
at = @

or send me a personal message on here with your personal email adds.

We can take things from there.

Thanks.

Ebrahim.

S

sriikanth

Dear Rawat

how are you. ramadaan kareem to you.
I am on vacation in india right now and the last time i saw the project is that the exterior is being painted and kitchen cabinet and electrical works ging on and hopefully should be ready by dec 2010. my assumption.

will mail he pictures once i am back in Dubai after the vacation.
cheers.

S

sandeepravindran

I have received a letter from tameer on the completion. Is there some way we can get compensated for the delay?

G

girish_gupta

We too have received a handover letter but no one is taking the responsibility of the delay and compensation