Al Houara Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moroccomania

For those of you considering Tinja, you might also want to look at another project called the Al Houara Resort being built close to Tinja. Insight Morocco is the marketing company and they are selling apartments from £90k.

The project is being built by a Qatari company and looks like a very promising investment, bearing in mind that Tinja will not have a golf course!

Check it out here:
Tangier Property | Al Houara Resort

B

b055man

Development is currently being marketed by Sotheby’s International, who I believe are the master agents. It looks like one of the best developments in Morocco at the moment. I belive its nestled somewhere between the Tanjah, Tinja and the Paradise Resort projects, but am not too sure. When I approached Sotherby’s, I wasn’t too impressed by the payment structure. According to the agent, the payment profile is as follows:

• 50,000 Moroccan Dirham’s (equal to approximately € 5,000) is required to reserve
• 50,000 Moroccan Dirham’s (equal to approximately € 5,000) is required to reserve the unit for 21 days (fully refundable in case of purchase)
• 20% of the purchase price is payable within 21 days of reservation
• 30% of the purchase price is payable once the foundations of your unit has been laid (approximately March 2008)
• 20% of the purchase price is payable once the roof of your unit has been constructed (approximately July 2008)
• Balance of 30% is due on the date of your units completion and transfer of ownership (scheduled for August 2009)

Although finance is available, it wasn’t made too clear who will be providing this and at what stage. However, still looks like a good development and I will be keeping my eyes on it for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.