Al Ghadeer launch by Sorouh

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dubaizone

Does anyone have any information on the upcoming launch of Al Ghadeer by Sorouh. I think the launch is on the 27th of August and its by invitation only. What do you guys think? Worth investing into?

M

MMSM

While its an OK project in terms of location, developer, product, etc., prices are high

i remember this project was first being targeted towards the mid income individuals. Later Sorouh changed their minds and thought they should chase the wealthy individuals instead. Same cost, double the revenue.

A

Ammar

Hi I got 1 bedroom apartment in Alghadeer , it gots the pool view , 5th floor and 750 sq.ft... I'm planning to sell at AED 1800 per sq.ft if anybody is interested.

A

Aubre

Hi, after a lot of effort i managed to get a 4 bed townhouse villa. Apparently 9,000 registered for units but unfortunately most missed out to bulk buyers. i heard from Sorouh that it is all but sold out and any formal announcements are scheduled for around Cityscape Dubai. Al Ghadeer is a good development in an up and coming location. the payment plan is attractive, with good investment prospects. Prices range from 1700-1800sqft right now. i have more info if anyone is interested. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.