Al Furjan

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dubaisv

"About 2,000 homes, which have all been sold, are under construction as part of the first phase and are on track for completion by the end of next year, according to Mohammed Rashed, the project’s general manager. “We are sticking to the schedule for the first 2,000 villas,” he said.

Same link as earlier: Nakheel delays Al Furjan expansion - The National Newspaper

G

gohar

Thanks for the info on Alfurjan Phase one. Much appreciated.
regards,
Gohar

P

Property Pimp

"About 2,000 homes, which have all been sold, are under construction as part of the first phase and are on track for completion by the end of next year, according to Mohammed Rashed, the project’s general manager. “We are sticking to the schedule for the first 2,000 villas,” he said.

Same link as earlier: Nakheel delays Al Furjan expansion - The National Newspaper

Thanks for the info, they have admitted it... so why won't they just cancel phase 2 ???

Just want to remind those attending about our meeting on Monday 2nd March.

Please try to get more people to join us.

S

Small M

I just went to the showvilla's and spoke to the guy at the reception. He told me they have not sold phase 2 yet :confused:

Off course in the market it is called phase 2, maybe even in our contracts but what he meant is that there is a first part of phase 1 and there is a second part of phase 1. With phase 2 this specific person meant the other 2000 villa's in the other triangle. Its what most people call phase 3.

Now back to normal terminology, I dont think they will cancel our phase 2 because they are positioned between phase 1 villa's.

BUT, this Nakheel person said they have only done some ground work, moving sand for phase 2, well we all know what that means, no need to pay more then 20%. At least untill they put piece of metal in the ground :mad:

Look forward to meet you tomorrow and please bring your property details.

D

dubaisv

So, who all are confirming for today? Let's make a list:

1) DubaiSV (me)
2) Small M
3) Property Pimp

P

Property Pimp

So, who all are confirming for today? Let's make a list:

1) DubaiSV (me)
2) Small M
3) Property Pimp

I am confirmed,

I have been busy mass e-mailing people to join us, so hopefully few more will come.

What about uaeinvestor? hes in right?

U

uaeinvestor2007

hi guys
Im not in Dubai so I cannot make your meeting, however, please keep me informed as to what is going on.
Thankyou in advance.

P

Property Pimp

hi guys
Im not in Dubai so I cannot make your meeting, however, please keep me informed as to what is going on.
Thankyou in advance.
No problem my friend, we have created a mailing list to communicate.

Please let me know your e-mail address to include you on our list.

Thanks.

G

gohar

hi All

i have a friend who have invested in Al furjan phase 1 with low OP , he has got 4 villas , two 3 bed one 5 and one 6 bedroom , has tried every thing nakheel for options but have bein rejected, even tried selling them all in minus 10 individually and 15% as a bulk , but nothing seems to help.
any suggestions and views to help him out ??
he hasn;t got enough funds to pay the next 20% and seems he will lose a fortune has paid 40% till date

regards
I have a cash buyer who is looking for 3BR al furjan villa. send me the details of 3 bedroom villa of your friend at: [email protected]

M

Mujteba

Hi there

I have a 3bed end unit townhouse in Al Furjan phase 2 and would like to join the group of other owners.

A client of mine is part of a similar googlegroup for a project by the name of Warsan by Emaar. They did the following:

1) Get as many owners together as possible

2) Prepare a letter asking for either a) Cancellation of project or b) transfer of money to another project

3) they took this - with about 200 signatures to Emaar and met with the Customer Service Director and a Sales Director, had a meeting and presented their position

4) It has made all the major press in Dubai - Khjaleej times, MENAFN, Zawya, Gulf News etc

5) Emaar then actually contacted the rep from the group of investors and told them they will release a press release on what they intend to do within 10 days.

So it goes to show that much can be achieved in numbers. They may not get what they want but if they keep voicing their concerns at the top level of management, they listen

If you need more info on the above, i can get their exact approach, petition letter etc.

regds

S

Small M

Join the googlegroup mentioned in a previous post in this thread, exactly the same thing is happening here as with Emaar ;)

O

Oregano7

Hi, we are Al Furjan phase 2 purchasers and have friends that also purchased. We would sign a cancellation request if there is one out there? Based on the price we paid, the reduction in construction costs, the options other developers are offering clients, it is hard to believe Nakheel is still going ahead with Furjan at all.

H

hisham

Furjan Phase-2

Hello All,

i am also a investor in Furjan Phase-2. if there is a cancellation notice to nakheel pls count me in. Had booked a Townhouse end unti.

G

Ghada

Al Furjan 2

Hello,
I am an investor for 2 villas in Al Furjan 2 5bedrms and I paid 10%. I'm ready to sign a petition if we consolidate all the owner's signatures. We can ask for either cancellation of project and give us a credit note or transfer the money to other Nakeel Projects.

Pls call me on 0506567001 to put a petition togather

Ghada Al PAsha

Hello All,

i am also a investor in Furjan Phase-2. if there is a cancellation notice to nakheel pls count me in. Had booked a Townhouse end unti.

M

Mikerux8

any update concerning phase 2?
i have a Quortaj unit, and would be be grateful if someone can enlight me :)

D

dubaisv

Hi Guys,

I'd urge all owners to join the Dubai Property Investors Group or Google Groups as our strength really lies in numbers. The more Al Furjan Phase 2 investors that join, the greater the chances of it getting canceled.

I've spoken to my contact in Arabtec, and found out that Arabtec only has a contract for 757 villa's of the total 1515 villa's in Phase 1. Depending on pending payments received from Nakheel (AED 3 Billion),Arabtec will decide if they should do the remaining villa's in Phase 1.

As for Phase 2, contract was tendered to Al Shafar General Contracting (ASGC),however NO WORK has begun on Phase 2. ASGC is supposed to meet with Nakheel immediately to check if its worthwhile going ahead with Phase 2.

The main advantage Phase 2 investors have over Phase 1 is that so far majority of the investors have only paid 10% which means its practically impossible for Nakheel to construct Phase 2 with their own money (which they DON'T have!!!). We need to talk to Nakheel in numbers through the Dubai Property Investor Group to help transfer the funds to a different project.

Again, please join the Dubai Property Investor Group and sign the petition so that we can get this done ASAP.

Regards.

D

dubaisv

By the way, if anyone has an Al Furjan Phase 1 townhouse at negative premium, let me know as i am interested in buying it.

You can email me at [email protected].

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.